Juventus Membership (11 Viewers)

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Hi, I recently become a J1897 member and they mention that it comes with welcoming pack, at first the status of my welcoming pack is set as 'PENDING' (which is normal I heard), but then just last week I notice the status has changed to 'EMPTY'.

I've been trying to get in touch with them through inquiry form in their official web but it seems they rarely respond to it. Anyone ever encounter this? Or are there any other ways to get their attention other than international phone call? Any insights are appreciated thanks!

Sent from my SM-N9500 using Tapatalk
Lol, I did the upgrade to J1897 membership some days ago, always had premium or later b&w membership. Just saw that my status is empty too. :boh:

Let's wait and see.

- - - Updated - - -

EDIT: And since you know all @Wittl, do we really have auto renew back with memberships?
Tuz-Jesus, fuck you :lol:

Normally yes it should renew automatically. Since you checked it just before, if your membership is active and not expired everything is ok.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveWiedi

Aug 1, 2018
Just checked my status and it said "sent".

Never really cared all the stuff they send, it always surprises me when I get a message that I should pick something up.
don't really care for the rest of the stuff other than the third jersey with my idol's name on it

Great, Nice that you got your package sent!

sonny

Apr 8, 2018
don't really care for the rest of the stuff other than the third jersey with my idol's name on it

Great, Nice that you got your package sent!

Great you package has been sent! At what country did you ship it?

Who's your idol JuveWiedi?

Enviado desde mi SM-G950F mediante Tapatalk

JuveWiedi

Aug 1, 2018
Lol, I did the upgrade to J1897 membership some days ago, always had premium or later b&w membership. Just saw that my status is empty too. :boh:

Let‘s wait and see.

- - - Updated - - -

Tuz-Jesus, $#@! you

Normally yes it should renew automatically. Since you checked it just before, if your membership is active and not expired everything is ok.
I see , could be the common issue with the recently purchased J1897 membership.

Yes, I guess what we can do now is wait and check the status once in a while

JuveWiedi

Aug 1, 2018
Great you package has been sent! At what country did you ship it?

Who's your idol JuveWiedi?

Lapa's package has been sent, mine is still empty tho.

I go with Dybala . Hope everything is fine with your package sonny

sonny

Apr 8, 2018
I made an enquiry to cancel my membership...
As you can read in my previous messages I recently buy my first prime membership. And received an email saying that I cancel it for free in the first 14 days.
I didn't know about that.
Did you did that? Where did you ask for the cancelation of your membership?
Just to know.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
As you can read in my previous messages I recently buy my first prime membership. And received an email saying that I cancel it for free in the first 14 days.
I didn't know about that.
Did you did that? Where did you ask for the cancelation of your membership?
Just to know.

Sent them e-mail for instructions through the Android app and Juve site, after being logged in

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Thanks Cronios

Bullshit :rofl:

Thanks Cronios :rofl: :rofl:

You don't have to write an e-mail, you just can cancel it within the first 14 days when you log in and go to ‚mymembership'.

But you can also select that you want your membership be active immediately, like I did, then you cannot cancel it that easy anymore.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Yes, once you do, you need to get them on the phone befire the package is sent (Which will be sent late August) and that's harder if you live abroad, o well, enough of that, i don't want to influence anyone else, anything i Say here will be used against me, for no good reason and won't benefit Juve at any case, so enjoy your Bonucci jerseys and autographs...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)