Juventus Membership (14 Viewers)

s56wario

Mar 21, 2018
Sorry to raise this again, but just checked to see when Verona on sale (Tuesday for members) and noticed some more available for Bologna - so went through a test again.

On the listicket linked page I still don't get the international option - see below:

Any ideas? Previously I've seen the option to add my member number (roughly above the choose tickets bit I seem to remember) and it then opened up the international options. But the last few games this hasn't seemed to work. Contacted Juve but they didn't really get my question!

Would I be better just phoning up as opposed to online?

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Why not just select "Intero" ticket and then add your details in the right hand section that pops up (country, name, DOB etc) and select district option "Estero" (Foreign)?

Kian

Jul 22, 2011
Sorry to raise this again, but just checked to see when Verona on sale (Tuesday for members) and noticed some more available for Bologna - so went through a test again.

On the listicket linked page I still don't get the international option - see below:

Any ideas? Previously I've seen the option to add my member number (roughly above the choose tickets bit I seem to remember) and it then opened up the international options. But the last few games this hasn't seemed to work. Contacted Juve but they didn't really get my question!

Would I be better just phoning up as opposed to online?
don't know the solution but i had the exact same problem for the napoli game. not international option... so couldn't purchase any tickets despite being a member. the juve ticketing is so annoying...

- - - Updated - - -

Why not just select "Intero" ticket and then add your details in the right hand section that pops up (country, name, DOB etc) and select district option "Estero" (Foreign)?
because when u want to check out it will tell u "tessera obbligatoria". and as an international member u don't need one and so probably don't have one.

Dybala21

Nov 2, 2015
Does anyone know how to buy tickets for the Juventus - Hellas Verona game via listicket as a foreigner (I live in Belgium)? I have the J1897 membership but I have no idea where to enter my membership number. I keep getting an error that I need a tessera del tifosi number or something?

s56wario

Mar 21, 2018
I give up. No option to buy online. Juventus international phone number either disconnects immediately or gives a busy tone. Called listone and they advised only way international purchasers can buy tickets is by calling Juventus and this is a recent change.

Tickets are available. I have membership, but just don't seem able to buy one.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I give up. No option to buy online. Juventus international phone number either disconnects immediately or gives a busy tone. Called listone and they advised only way international purchasers can buy tickets is by calling Juventus and this is a recent change.

You can try connecting with these guys: https://www.facebook.com/AroundTurin/

I've never tried, but they help foreigners organise their Juve trips.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007

Have you tried entering your card/supporter number where it says CARD NUMBER and then your FRM FanID where it asks for PIN? I logged myself in first (used them before) and it has taken me all the way to the checkout stage. I don't want to click further in case it remembers by card details and buys a ticket I'm not going to use.

s56wario

Mar 21, 2018
Thanks for the info. Just tried that but get

10111 - Media type not found
In case of technical problems arise, do not hesitate to contact us

It’s not meant to be.

With regards to Viagogo and it saying you need a tifoso card. Does that mean you’d not be allowed entrance? I’ve used viagogo before so would be happy to do so but that bit concerns me.

s56wario

Mar 21, 2018
Well after all that I think I've managed to get tickets OK in the 'TRIBUNA NORD 2^ ANELLO'.

Not had confirmation through yet but showing as a confirmed transaction in my listicket order/profile page. If it has gone through OK I didn't really need the membership after all but never mind.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Well after all that I think I've managed to get tickets OK in the 'TRIBUNA NORD 2^ ANELLO'.

Not had confirmation through yet but showing as a confirmed transaction in my listicket order/profile page. If it has gone through OK I didn't really need the membership after all but never mind.
Can you describe in detail how you managed to do it?
Maybe will help someone else in the future. :)

s56wario

Mar 21, 2018
Can you describe in detail how you managed to do it?
Maybe will help someone else in the future. :)
Yes - sorry.

I just went onto the listicket site this morning as soon as it hit 10am CET and it showed Low availability but in all sections bar one (none available). Yesterday showed only Low availability in sections TRIBUNA EST LATERALE 2^ ANELLO, TRIBUNA OVEST LAT. 1^ ANELLO and TRIBUNA EST CENTRALE 2^ ANELLO.

Selected Tribuna Nord 2 (cheapest available @ €50) and chose 2 tickets. It then brought up the option to put in your TDT details OR personal information (this is where I could put my details and select UK/Entero). You then select home ticketing and it lets you continue.

Added tickets to basket and went through the remaining steps to confirm purchase. All worked OK, well with the exception my credit card was declined and I got a fraud check text so swapped to pay by paypal.

Still haven't received confirmation email yet but as I say the transaction/order is showing in my account.

I expect the benefit of membership is you 'should' get a chance to get tickets - I was able to get through by phone in the end yesterday but decided to hold off until today to get 2 together - was a risk but general sale worked better in the end

Dybala21

Nov 2, 2015
Does anyone what the J1897 Dinner will include this friday?

Because i applied and i have been invited to go to this event.

I was wondering if anyone had more information about this event? what does this evening include?

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Time for a new membership , a trip or two to Torino, some matches and a new Cronaldo Jersey.
Our club really needs our support to pay that 60mil salary
Anyone understood what do they mean by the third jersey in the 160€ membership?

sonny

Apr 8, 2018
Time for a new membership , a trip or two to Torino, some matches and a new Cronaldo Jersey.
Our club really needs our support to pay that 60mil salary
Anyone understood what do they mean by the third jersey in the 160€ membership?
I'm considering buying a membership of 65€ living in South America

Enviado desde mi SM-G950F mediante Tapatalk

sonny

Apr 8, 2018
Hi guys!
I would like to know if in order to get a ticket to watch the Juve match at an away stadium (for ex: in Genoa Vs Sampdoria) I should have:
1) a TDT of Juventus
2) a TDT of Sampdoria
3) being an international member (B&W) card is enough to get a ticket to an away stadium.

In case option 3 is valid... If my B&W card doesn't arrive in Argentina at time for the match. May I buy a ticket anyway?

Thanks and sorry if it's a easy/dumb question

Enviado desde mi SM-G950F mediante Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)