Juventus Membership (8 Viewers)

A D A M

Oct 28, 2008
Guys I got a little bit stupid question: I got tickets for the game next week with Crotone. And because this is the first time I visit the Juventus Stadium I am not sure if it makes any difference that I used black and white printing for the tickets instead of coloured one? I guess there is no difference but just wanted to be sure.
Cool avatar man

Buy on AliExpress.com

lahna

Oct 11, 2011
Question about how to buy tickets with J1897. I have contacted Juventus about this but haven't heard yet.

The FAQ / Instructions say that non-Italians can order without the member card, just using the membership number from the profile on Juventus.com. Because of this I joined even though the Real Madrid match will be soon, and I won't have time to receive the member card by the time the tickets come on sale.

I understand that the membership number is used in the CODIZE PROMOZIONALE, however when I add to cart, it asks me for a TESSERA & PIN. AFAIK as a non Italian I don't need a tessera, what should I put in here? Everything I tried returns an error.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Question about how to buy tickets with J1897. I have contacted Juventus about this but haven't heard yet.

The FAQ / Instructions say that non-Italians can order without the member card, just using the membership number from the profile on Juventus.com. Because of this I joined even though the Real Madrid match will be soon, and I won't have time to receive the member card by the time the tickets come on sale.

I understand that the membership number is used in the CODIZE PROMOZIONALE, however when I add to cart, it asks me for a TESSERA & PIN. AFAIK as a non Italian I don't need a tessera, what should I put in here? Everything I tried returns an error.
Only season ticket holders are able to purchase tickets right now.

The sale for J1897 members starts March 23rd, 16:00.

Might be a good idea to read the "useful information" on Listicket / juventus.com

lahna

Oct 11, 2011
Oh ok, I needed to choose the international ticket. However, once I go forward with that I get this error

Oops... there's an error
10082 - Tariffa non applicabile

This is only a trial run for when the RM tickets come on sale using the Milan tickets as a test run until payment kicks in, a lesson learned from previous listicket scenarios years ago.....

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Well, Listicket is a terrible website, so you never know.

However, to me it looks like you're trying to purchase something that is not available. As if your membership number doesn't allow you to purchase the ticket you're trying to get.

lahna

Oct 11, 2011
Well, Listicket is a terrible website, so you never know.

However, to me it looks like you're trying to purchase something that is not available. As if your membership number doesn't allow you to purchase the ticket you're trying to get.
Yeah that's what it looks like indeed. I'll try to call the Juventus phone number...

lahna

Oct 11, 2011
Yeah that's what it looks like indeed. I'll try to call the Juventus phone number...
That helped! I was told it takes a couple of days for the new membership number to work. So all should be fine for Friday

For anyone else having similar issues, they also said they can help get the tickets on the phone if your number isn't yet working.

Boksic

May 11, 2005

How long did it take for you to see your membership number in your profile on Juventus.com after ordering the J1897 membership?

Is it instant or do you need to wait a few days?

lahna

Oct 11, 2011
How long did it take for you to see your membership number in your profile on Juventus.com after ordering the J1897 membership?

Is it instant or do you need to wait a few days?
The number was available instantly, but only started working later today so in about 24h. I got a ticket to Milan as well, mad lucky with the timing for this wedding I'm going in Italy. Will be near Benevento too the week after Milan, might try to get a ticket.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
If I ordered a J1897 membership today and got my membership number I could buy pre-sale tickets for Real Madrid.

But if my welcome pack including my membership card did not arrive in time before the game, would I be able to enter the stadium without it if I home printed my ticket?

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
If I ordered a J1897 membership today and got my membership number I could buy pre-sale tickets for Real Madrid.

But if my welcome pack including my membership card did not arrive in time before the game, would I be able to enter the stadium without it if I home printed my ticket?
Yes, you don't have to show your membercard. Just ticket and your passport / identity card.

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
The number was available instantly, but only started working later today so in about 24h. I got a ticket to Milan as well, mad lucky with the timing for this wedding I'm going in Italy. Will be near Benevento too the week after Milan, might try to get a ticket.
Just curious. How much did you pay for a Juve - Real ticket? Heard shit is expensive.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)