Yurii

Nov 18, 2017
Hello
My name is Yurii I`m from Ukraine
Could you help me
I have a problem with bying membership card “Black and white”

After payment operations I`ve returned to the step 2
Because voucher code is invalid
Could you tell me what is the rite number of voucher code and were I could find it

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
Hey guys! Miss you all (for anyone who remembers me). Gotta a quick question, want to get one of these memberships: J1897 Membership €160 and Black&White Membership €65. Any reviews here?

My main reason for buying is to be able to find good tickets for important matches. Seems that J1897 members get priorities over Black&White, but is it worth the difference? Then again, I'm worried of paying 65 euros for the Black&White then when my turn comes I don't find tickets.

Let me know you guys if you have any insights.

Edit: I live in Amsterdam not Italy (I know in some cases you need to be a resident)

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Hey guys! Miss you all (for anyone who remembers me). Gotta a quick question, want to get one of these memberships: J1897 Membership €160 and Black&White Membership €65. Any reviews here?

My main reason for buying is to be able to find good tickets for important matches. Seems that J1897 members get priorities over Black&White, but is it worth the difference? Then again, I'm worried of paying 65 euros for the Black&White then when my turn comes I don't find tickets.

Let me know you guys if you have any insights.

Edit: I live in Amsterdam not Italy (I know in some cases you need to be a resident)
J1897 membership is basically a guarantee that you will get tickets for all games. Black and white membership is probably a 99% guarantee, as there is the very small chance that e.g. on Buffon's last game that tickets may sellout before the free sell in the B&W member period. I struggle to think of many games that sold out before free sale and none before the B&W sale period.

I would say for big games the Black and White membership is enough and would go with that. One thing to consider is that with 1897 you get a Juve shirt included, so if you were going to buy one anyway the price difference isn't as much.

I will probably renew this year and will be going for B&W membership.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
I would get the J1897.
Shirt included which is a plus considering how much they cost!
And with it you'd have higher chance for CL games!
Those games usually always goes sold out pretty istantly. I mean bigger ones

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)