Juventus Membership (21 Viewers)

Aug 31, 2009
Guys I got a little bit stupid question: I got tickets for the game next week with Crotone. And because this is the first time I visit the Juventus Stadium I am not sure if it makes any difference that I used black and white printing for the tickets instead of coloured one? I guess there is no difference but just wanted to be sure.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Guys I got a little bit stupid question: I got tickets for the game next week with Crotone. And because this is the first time I visit the Juventus Stadium I am not sure if it makes any difference that I used black and white printing for the tickets instead of coloured one? I guess there is no difference but just wanted to be sure.
Doesn't make a difference fella. Relax.

Aug 31, 2009
Thanks for the response Valerio! I was also thinking that bar code is what it matters but just wanted to be 100% sure. I am really excited that I will have the privilige to watch Juve live!

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Thanks for the response Valerio! I was also thinking that bar code is what it matters but just wanted to be 100% sure. I am really excited that I will have the privilige to watch Juve live!
yup it's the bar code that matter as you need to flash it to enter.
Don't forget to bring you ID card/passport

Dec 20, 2016
I need to put this here also...

Hello. Does anyone know do I as J1897 member need to have Tessera del Tifoso to purchase ticket on 2017Cardiff.it on 23rd of May? I can purchace woth only J1897 membership card numer or I meed TdT?

I hope I can do it only with J1897 card number. If there are still tickets left. I hope with purchasing this flight ticket for 900€ I can get game ticket...

F*cking season tickets holders. :-D

How was it againt Barca in Berlin 2015 when Juve start official ticket sale? J1897 international members needed to have TdT or not?

Also, f*ck "our" support center!

wookie

Aug 5, 2004
One question, i dont get it: if I purchase Membership (for 65€/160€), can I order like 2-4 tickets (depends on match importance?!) per game for my and my friends or do they need to be members (65€/160€) aswell?

Satchy

Nov 4, 2004
If you're referring to the early bird tickets for club members then everyone needs to have a membership iirc. So your friends dont benefit from your membership.

wookie

Aug 5, 2004
So I can get tickets without beeing a member? From outside italy? then i dont need the membership as long as i only watch low visited games?

Because i once ordered 2 early tickets for CL against atletico (with premium international) and we could get into the stadium without my friend beeing a member...

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
So I can get tickets without beeing a member? From outside italy? then i dont need the membership as long as i only watch low visited games?

Because i once ordered 2 early tickets for CL against atletico (with premium international) and we could get into the stadium without my friend beeing a member...
you lot keep misunderstanding something here.
Anyone can buy tickets without being a member.
The problem lies in the fact that the chances to do so will be small or close to nill in some cases.

Juventus doesn't forbid anyone from buying but there is a "hierarchy"

Before the free sale time there is a prelation time that Juventus open for those who are members.
There the hierarchy

First J1897 members (you pay 150euro/year)
then Juventus members (50euro/year)

few days after the prelation for members then we have the free sale where everybody could buy a ticket without needing to be a member of any sort

Yes exactly for low visited games against lower tier teams you can easly find tickets even without membership cards.

You'll find it hard to find any ticket unless you're a J1897 member for the following teams
Roma
Lazio
Milan
Inter
Napoli
Torino

The other teams are doable even without membership.
Dunno about the Cl tickets. But probably it was on free to sale time gap or there are some concessions to the international members that I don't know of

wookie

Aug 5, 2004
Okay, merci.
And the normal tickets are also available for non-members on juventus.com or only via listicket?

But then again do only I need a stadium card (for whole italy) and get tickets for my friends or does everybody need such a stadium card? Or can I get the tickets also without the "tessera di tifosi"-card or so?

Sorry for my confusion. :snoop:

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Okay, merci.
And the normal tickets are also available for non-members on juventus.com or only via listicket?

But then again do only I need a stadium card (for whole italy) and get tickets for my friends or does everybody need such a stadium card? Or can I get the tickets also without the "tessera di tifosi"-card or so?

Sorry for my confusion. :snoop:
you don't need any card to buy on free sale
You need tessera del tifoso only to attend away games as opposite fans

TueF

Jun 4, 2003
I've just signed up for 1897 membership but the process is like something from Catch 22:

The email confirmation link sends me to the page in the attachment but I can't login since I haven't completed my activation.

I also can't contact support since that requires a login to the website.

They have, however, happily withdrawn 160 euros from by bank account.

I've called the number listed on the website (+39) 899 999 897 but it says that it's invalid.

Has anyone experienced this or have any idea what to do?

Attachments

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)