Juventus Membership (12 Viewers)

Boksic

May 11, 2005
What are the chances of getting tickets for the home game v Barcelona with the membership?

I have noticed that CL games in the past have sold out before general sale.

yup 5 discounts x 10euro each.
Freccia Rossa is a train company
I'd say better than nothing XD

https://www.lefrecce.it/B2CWeb/search.do?parameter=searchOutputViewer&cFID=ql6Gl6h7CYSx

Last Sunday went to Milan from Turin and i paid 32euro to go and come back
Do you know if you can use the vouchers online for tickets to get them in advance?

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
What are the chances of getting tickets for the home game v Barcelona with the membership?

I have noticed that CL games in the past have sold out before general sale.

Do you know if you can use the vouchers online for tickets to get them in advance?
I never used those vouchers just try I guess you can!

Unless you get a J1897 card your chances are 0 or close to! and I dunno if you could buy it in time.
IF YOU really wanna go to the game I guess your best chance is an over priced ticket on viagogo.
But then again not sure if foreign members can store a digital ticket on their premium cards

Mar 29, 2017
Hi,

i 'm a new member here and i found this forum trying to find tickets to watch a JUVE match!
I 'll be to Torino for first time on May between 4-10 and i would really like to watch JUVE, but i can't find tickets.
Only sites like viagogo with price over 200euro.

I would like to have an advice about what to do!! Become a member, wait for general sale or forget about it??? Also if i pay a membership, have i to buy a TDT also?
Sorry for so many questions...

If anyone can help is very appreciated!:shifty:

Juventinho

Hamilton saved my ass...
Nov 4, 2004
I have a huge issue, i wanted to buy tickets for Juve - Barca in the preemption sale for J1897 members - however when i want to listicket on the instructed date for preemption sale i found no ticket.

I went into panic mode and got a ticket from Viagogo - however they said the ticket will be delivered to my TSD and asked for a security code, my card does not have a security code it only has a number FRM000****** etc, I tried to call Juventus but their number never works, now i need to book a flight and a hotel and i have no idea if Viagogo will manage to deliver my ticket to my card or not.

If you have any info on this please help also if you can give me a working number for Juventus customer service that would be great thanks!

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Because this ticket requires you to have a TSD so they can load the ticket on it.
I just bought two times tickets on viagogo. And all i can say about that is, that the only way i got my ticket is to give them an adress in Italy to deliver them to this place. First time i bought them, they haven't send them neither on my card nor to my home in Switzerland. I never got an answer from the people who sold the tickets, and so i just gave them the adress of my hotel, two days before the match. I went to Turin and as i arrived there my tickets were there at the reception of my hotel. So the second time i made it the same way. But usually i avoid viagog. It's fucking expensive and fucking unreliable.
But that's just my case, i don't know, maybe some others have other experiences...

However, since then i always buy them on listicket with my membership, i think that would have been the way you wanted them to buy...

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Because this ticket requires you to have a TSD so they can load the ticket on it.
Is your card definitely a TDT?

I know that the international membership card is not, but not sure about 1897.

Try contacting them through the membership section on the Juventus website. They usually respond.

Boksic

May 11, 2005

Juventinho

Hamilton saved my ass...
Nov 4, 2004
I can't believe this shit - I can safely say that I have been scammed by Juventus - the only reason I made that J1897 membership was the preemption option - yesterday was the preemption sale for Italian J1897 members and there was not tickets - today they cancelled the international J1897 members preemption sale because tickets were all sold out.

On top of all that Juve customer service number doesn't work for people outside Italy and they never respond to emails.

According to Listicket all tickets were sold to season tickets holders and from what I see a huge amount of these people are reselling them in the black market for astronomical fees which I don't mind paying except that my fucking international J1897 membership doesn't support ticket loading.

Apparently the J1897 membership is only good to get you preemption on piece of shit games that no one wants to watch like Serie A and Coppa - other than that if you're not an italian season ticket holder you're fucked.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Juventinho

Hamilton saved my ass...
Nov 4, 2004
So Serie A = shit? :sergio:

--

But yeah, the ticket system is fucked up.

EDIT: I'm only premium member btw.
Last time i was excited about it when we won't right after being promoted from Serie B, last time the league was actually good was 2006, right now? it is fucking sad - we are competing with ourselves, Milan and Inter are crap and the rest are just there to complete the numbers, Napoli, Roma will never really challenge Juve, they lack the mentality, the financial means and the right management. What league are you talking about exactly? The only exciting thing in our season is the UCL.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)