Juventus Membership (7 Viewers)

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
I don't like the EPL but right now it's way better than Serie A, Serie A is almost unwatchable.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk
Every time my son or I play Fifa and EA come out with their Handicap (they called it moral now, my son call it Mario Kart Item Box :lol:) and create every player performance like a moron with horrible positioning, horrible first touch, horrible passes, horrible dribble and horrible shots, I always say "now this shit go into EPL style"

Juventinho

Hamilton saved my ass...
Nov 4, 2004
I won't talk about their coefficient in Europe which is sadly higher than Serie A at the moment, I won't talk about the big names playing or managing there, what about the most basic things like how the league looks, TV backdrops, stadiums and camera angles ?

The only reason why I stayed up and continued watching a game like Napoli Juve was that I was waiting for the dry clean to deliver my suit - otherwise I would have slept, horrible looking stadium, horrible football, horrible tv coverage and that was supposed to be the top game in the league!

I hate the epl, I don't watch it either but their league at least looks good, Serie A looks like a league that is being played in a 3rd world country that was torn by war andit got 0 competition.

So forgive me when I say that the only thing worth watching right now that Juve plays in is the Champions League.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
I can't believe this shit - I can safely say that I have been scammed by Juventus - the only reason I made that J1897 membership was the preemption option - yesterday was the preemption sale for Italian J1897 members and there was not tickets - today they cancelled the international J1897 members preemption sale because tickets were all sold out.

On top of all that Juve customer service number doesn't work for people outside Italy and they never respond to emails.

According to Listicket all tickets were sold to season tickets holders and from what I see a huge amount of these people are reselling them in the black market for astronomical fees which I don't mind paying except that my fucking international J1897 membership doesn't support ticket loading.

Apparently the J1897 membership is only good to get you preemption on piece of shit games that no one wants to watch like Serie A and Coppa - other than that if you're not an italian season ticket holder you're fucked.

this is so fucking sad, Agnelli and the club are seriously dropping the ball when it comes to managing ticket selling. I hope FIGC's witch hunt sets a fire under their asses and they finally do something about it. "It's the same in all of Italy" isn't a great argument, we should strive to be better than all of those small-minded clubs not to be exactly like them. I hope we loan some of our ultras to Sassuolo

May 12, 2007

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
It is strange that there is still no info regarding the tickets for the last home game against Crotone. Hopefully there will be an update this week.
Did you or anyone else actually subscribe to this yet? Or do you know if the full matches have (Italian?) commentary?
I don't want to get it if it's just 90 mins of crowd noise and no commentators.
another 2 @Hustini :D

Scuba51

Aug 9, 2007
Anyone know how tickets for the final would work?

I've a premium member and I live in the UK, is there any chance of getting tickets through official means?

Thanks

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I have the same thoughts. I would assume season ticket holders first then J1897 members then Premium, also need to consider DOCs. Principality Stadium holds just under 75,000, but even so we're going to be hard pressed to get a ticket because we have about 30,000 season ticket holders. Then you have all the sponsors taking up thousands of seats.

It's going to be a case of going to auction sites. I think the face value of tickets was up to about £380 for last season's final, I'm not sure what they start at though.

Scuba51

Aug 9, 2007
I have the same thoughts. I would assume season ticket holders first then J1897 members then Premium, also need to consider DOCs. Principality Stadium holds just under 75,000, but even so we're going to be hard pressed to get a ticket because we have about 30,000 season ticket holders. Then you have all the sponsors taking up thousands of seats.

It's going to be a case of going to auction sites. I think the face value of tickets was up to about £380 for last season's final, I'm not sure what they start at though.
DOCS?

Uefa website says any tickets offered for resale/auction will be invalidated. Do they have names printed on them or anything or would they still work?

Did anyone try for the 2015 final?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)