Juventus Membership (13 Viewers)

Basel93

Dec 24, 2014
I tried emailing Juventus support but got no answer so I'll ask here instead.

My dad and I are planning to travel from Sweden to see the game against Inter. I'm a premium member and I have received my membership card, my dad is not a member.

Will it be possible for me to buy the 2 tickets on listicket.com during the preemption sale and we both can enter stadium even though my dad is not a member?
Hmm, try http://www.around-j.com/ I heard once that they have planned trips for Juve fans, so I think they'd be able to help you better with your questions

Buy on AliExpress.com

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012

My dad and I are planning to travel from Sweden to see the game against Inter. I'm a premium member and I have received my membership card, my dad is not a member.

Will it be possible for me to buy the 2 tickets on listicket.com during the preemption sale and we both can enter stadium even though my dad is not a member?
I think you can. But they can refuse to let your dad in at the gates if he doesn't possess the card. However, they only asked for a ticket and ID when I was attending Napoli game this season.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
I don't remember if it was necessary to enter another premium card # when buying more than one ticket. I'm not sure if there's a home game before Inter match so you could check it. Anyway, prepare it's going to be very difficult to purchase tickets for Inter. When I was buying for Napoli, the Listicket web was going down all the time.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009

You can find this info easily enough on the website.

During the preemption sale you need 1 membership card for each ticket you want to buy. So essentially, you'll be able to get one for yourself, not for your dad.

Znipah

Jan 19, 2017
You can find this info easily enough on the website.

During the preemption sale you need 1 membership card for each ticket you want to buy. So essentially, you'll be able to get one for yourself, not for your dad.
Sorry, It might just be me but I find the preemption information on the Juventus - Inter page om juventus.com to be confusing and contradicting for a premium member not living in Italy. First it says:

"- Only J1897 and Premium Members physically in possession of the membership card can buy tickets in pre-emption mode only if they are physically hold the Supporter card and other 3 tickets only if also these 3 fans hold a J1897 or Premium Member card

- The J1897 and Premium Member card holder not resident in Italy, can buy tickets on Listicket.com inserting in the promotional space the Member Card number; we remember to select Home Ticketing and print at home your ticket"

So is the first paragraph for international premium members also or only for Italian members?

Then further down under the section J1897 and PREMIUM MEMBER PREEMPTION SALES it says:

"Through these channels, every J1897 and Premium Member may purchase up to 4 tickets as long as they have been registered J1897 or Premium Members or premium Members not Italian resident since 1 July 2012."

So, from the information above, can I buy 3 or 4 tickets and do all ticket holders need to be premium members or is it enough if the one buying the tickets is a premium member?

This probably won't go well so I expect I'll have to resort to paying a fortune and get tickets through a secondary market instead.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
You can only buy 1 ticket per membership card in the presale. Therefore, you cannot buy one for your dad before the general sale.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Sorry, It might just be me but I find the preemption information on the Juventus - Inter page om juventus.com to be confusing and contradicting for a premium member not living in Italy. First it says:

"- Only J1897 and Premium Members physically in possession of the membership card can buy tickets in pre-emption mode only if they are physically hold the Supporter card and other 3 tickets only if also these 3 fans hold a J1897 or Premium Member card

- The J1897 and Premium Member card holder not resident in Italy, can buy tickets on Listicket.com inserting in the promotional space the Member Card number; we remember to select Home Ticketing and print at home your ticket"

So is the first paragraph for international premium members also or only for Italian members?

Then further down under the section J1897 and PREMIUM MEMBER PREEMPTION SALES it says:

"Through these channels, every J1897 and Premium Member may purchase up to 4 tickets as long as they have been registered J1897 or Premium Members or premium Members not Italian resident since 1 July 2012."

So, from the information above, can I buy 3 or 4 tickets and do all ticket holders need to be premium members or is it enough if the one buying the tickets is a premium member?

This probably won't go well so I expect I'll have to resort to paying a fortune and get tickets through a secondary market instead.
Only difference between international & regular membership cards is that as an international member you'll need to print your ticket, whereas the Italian members can just save their ticket onto the membership card (which gets scanned at the entrance).
International membership cards don't have that option anymore.

Thanks for all the replies, I will buy membership for my dad too then.
I don't mean to be a party pooper, but since the Inter game isn't that far off you may be too late. I'm not sure how fast the club is these days with processing new memberships, but it used to take a few weeks.

Feb 17, 2017
Today just started general sales for cup game againt Napoli on Listicket. And looks like without TDT card or any membership you can't buy tickets. Is this becouse Napoli game or cup... cuz you can get tickets for Empoli game without any membership.

By the way what "Intero J PM INT" stands for writen on ticket ?

Thanks.

Aug 31, 2009
Hi Guys,

I plan to visit a home Juventus game with my wife. We are both non-italians and premium members. This means we should be able to take advantage of the preemption sale. BUT I noticed in the website that premium members should have Supporter's card in order to take advantage of the preemtion sale. Do you know if this is valid only for the italians or also for the non-italian premium members?

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Hi Guys,

I plan to visit a home Juventus game with my wife. We are both non-italians and premium members. This means we should be able to take advantage of the preemption sale. BUT I noticed in the website that premium members should have Supporter's card in order to take advantage of the preemtion sale. Do you know if this is valid only for the italians or also for the non-italian premium members?
when you buy the premium membership they should send you a card.
With some kind of promotion code o_O

Aug 31, 2009
when you buy the premium membership they should send you a card.
With some kind of promotion code o_O
I asked the Customer Support and it turned out that those Supporter's cards are necessary only for italian residents so we do not need them. I received a card and there is a number on it. I guess this is the promotion code you mean?

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
I asked the Customer Support and it turned out that those Supporter's cards are necessary only for italian residents so we do not need them. I received a card and there is a number on it. I guess this is the promotion code you mean?
yup

you need to use that code like i did in the video

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Discount could be useful, you take two trains, first from Malpensa to Milano central then to Milano to Torino. Each costs over 30 euro or more.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Aug 31, 2009
Thanks for the responses guys. I was hoping those are discounts for the official fan shops or something :) I will be actually travelling with I car. I live in Bavaria and I am located 700 km away from Torino.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)