Juventus Membership (5 Viewers)

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Which date are you looking for?
Because on match days the stadium tour isn't possible.

Just click on acquista & choose whether you want tour + museum or only museum.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I'm heading to Juve-Atalanta in December, seems I'll likely have to get Premium membership?
Have to? No. Just gives you a better chance of getting tickets/seats you want.

- - - Updated - - -

Which date are you looking for?
Because on match days the stadium tour isn't possible.

Just click on acquista & choose whether you want tour + museum or only museum.
Got it, cheers. Tried to tie it all into one day but it makes sense to not have it match days.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Where do you actually buy tickets for the Museum & Stadium tour? Can't find anything anywhere, the Listicket listings are just for the museum.
you can buy it there at the museum entrance, and then you are allocated a stadium tour slot usually 2 hours later giving you ample time to look around the museum. Just bare in mind you can't visit on match days. Last time I went to see Juve vs bologna and went back the following day for the museum and stadium tour.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
you can buy it there at the museum entrance, and then you are allocated a stadium tour slot usually 2 hours later giving you ample time to look around the museum. Just bare in mind you can't visit on match days. Last time I went to see Juve vs bologna and went back the following day for the museum and stadium tour.
I'm going to buy tickets in advance, queuing isn't my great strength. I'll do the tour/museum/shop on the Tuesday I think.

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002
Hey folks. A friend of mine and I are looking to catch a few games in October. I had a question for the sampdoria and Napoli game. I just received my TDT in the mail (not Italian, don't live in Italy) and my friend hasn't received his yet. Can i buy two tickets for the both of us? Would my friend be allowed to enter the stadium with that ticket? Thanks in advance

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Sep 1, 2016
@Goodfellao - if you have your Premium membership card (my welcome pack took about 2 weeks to come) you can use your supporter's number as the code verification before you choose your seats. For example tickets only went on sale today for Premium members for Cagliari which is 21/9, so that is 12 days before, then it goes to general sale by Sunday. So you should be able to order your tickets for Napoli by around 17/10.
So I have bought Juve Premium Membership. As Juve- Sampdoria tickets are on pre-emption I decided to try if and how can I buy them. Unfortunately, if I use my "number of member" from "My Profile" section as the "codice promozionale" I get the following error : 521 - NECESSARIO CODICE PROMOZIONALE. Nel caso sorgessero problemi di natura tecnica non esitare a contattarci.

There's a link to the screenshot of my profile: https://s12.postimg.org/eacwvvj1p/juve_forumz.png

I see only two codes or numbers there. One is number of member and the other some kind of fanID.

If Juve FAQ's state that I can buy tickets with Pre-emption rights with the information under "my profile" page then why the f*ck I keep having this error? Or which codes or number should I use there then?

Would like to sort this thing out before Juve-Napoli tickets become available. Haven't contacted the Listicket yet. Have contacted Juve but only answer I got this far was that they try to answer me ASAP.

Do you have any suggestions?

TY in advance.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
So I have bought Juve Premium Membership. As Juve- Sampdoria tickets are on pre-emption I decided to try if and how can I buy them. Unfortunately, if I use my "number of member" from "My Profile" section as the "codice promozionale" I get the following error : 521 - NECESSARIO CODICE PROMOZIONALE. Nel caso sorgessero problemi di natura tecnica non esitare a contattarci.

There's a link to the screenshot of my profile: https://s12.postimg.org/eacwvvj1p/juve_forumz.png

I see only two codes or numbers there. One is number of member and the other some kind of fanID.

If Juve FAQ's state that I can buy tickets with Pre-emption rights with the information under "my profile" page then why the f*ck I keep having this error? Or which codes or number should I use there then?

Would like to sort this thing out before Juve-Napoli tickets become available. Haven't contacted the Listicket yet. Have contacted Juve but only answer I got this far was that they try to answer me ASAP.

Do you have any suggestions?

TY in advance.
Always check that the tickets are actually on sale with pre-emption for your membership category. J1897 is first, Premium a day later. I just did a check and the pre-emption for you doesn't start until today (12/10/16) at 11am CET.

http://www.juventus.com/en/tickets/prices-and-purchasing/index.php

J1897 in this case will be 11/10/16 from 11:00 until 12/10/16 11:00, then Premium Member will be 12/10/16 11:00 until 23:59, then on general sale.

So you have another couple of hours before you can buy.

You should have had an email come through to you some days before tickets went on sale at all from juventus.com which would have detailed this for you, and you should keep having them for all games.

Sep 1, 2016
Strange. Yeah, I did get an e-mail, which stated: "First refusal for J1897 Members begins on 10 October,
11 October for Premium Members, both closing on 12 October".

Tickets for Premium Members should have been on sale from yesterday (11/10/16) at 11am.

-E- Just checked and same story different day. This time it gives me an error: "Oops... there's an error
10082 - Tariffa non applicabile".

In codice promozionale I entered that number of member which I can see on My Profile page.

-E2- OK. After I actually selected seats from the stadium map I got this far: https://postimg.org/image/uhhs2ojez/

It seems I didn't select tickets correctly before. I should be able to finish my payment and no complications are to be expected if I got this far, right?

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Strange. Yeah, I did get an e-mail, which stated: "First refusal for J1897 Members begins on 10 October,
11 October for Premium Members, both closing on 12 October".

Tickets for Premium Members should have been on sale from yesterday (11/10/16) at 11am.

-E- Just checked and same story different day. This time it gives me an error: "Oops... there's an error
10082 - Tariffa non applicabile".

In codice promozionale I entered that number of member which I can see on My Profile page.
Yes that 8 digit number is the same number that you get on your card, i.e. your supporter's number. That error message pops up only when you are trying to buy a ticket outside of your tariff (membership).

I assume you are non-Italian. Make sure you are entering that 8 digit number in the box above the ticket prices (CODICE PROMOZIONALE), which I assume you are. Then that you are selecting tickets for INTERO INT. (JUVENTUS MEMBER ESTERO) from the options. Then click on the section bottom right where you fill in your name. Add your country and it will fill in the remaining boxes as "Estero". Finally make sure you select Home Ticketing in the box below.

Other than that I'm not sure how you still have an error.

Sep 1, 2016
Yes that 8 digit number is the same number that you get on your card, i.e. your supporter's number. That error message pops up only when you are trying to buy a ticket outside of your tariff (membership).

I assume you are non-Italian. Make sure you are entering that 8 digit number in the box above the ticket prices (CODICE PROMOZIONALE), which I assume you are. Then that you are selecting tickets for INTERO INT. (JUVENTUS MEMBER ESTERO) from the options. Then click on the section bottom right where you fill in your name. Add your country and it will fill in the remaining boxes as "Estero". Finally make sure you select Home Ticketing in the box below.

Other than that I'm not sure how you still have an error.

Yeah, I did all that. Seems I got it sorted out. Thank you for your effort!

Also noteworthy, yesterday I received my Juve welcome package which is some 8 days after I had become a Premium Member. It was surprising, as I had heard previously that it could take months.

I wonder though, in Listicket there seems to be a chance for under 26-year-old to pay 50 % of the full price for tickets (under 26 p web). Is it really applicable?

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Hey Guys,

I'm a Premium Member but I haven't received an email from Juve about tickets for the Napoli game which I'm going to attend. My friend, who registered the same time as I did, received the email. In "My Profile" section at juventus.com, my membership status is shwoing as "active" but the status of welcome package is still "pending" while I got the package a while ago.

Do you think it may result in some difficulties when I'll be buying a ticket? I emailed Juventus about it.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Hey Guys,

I'm a Premium Member but I haven't received an email from Juve about tickets for the Napoli game which I'm going to attend. My friend, who registered the same time as I did, received the email. In "My Profile" section at juventus.com, my membership status is shwoing as "active" but the status of welcome package is still "pending" while I got the package a while ago.

Do you think it may result in some difficulties when I'll be buying a ticket? I emailed Juventus about it.
Mine says the same. Don't worry, they are retards.

If you have your supporter's card you have the 8-digit "code" (your supporter's number) you need to use when buying tickets through listicket.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Mine says the same. Don't worry, they are retards.

If you have your supporter's card you have the 8-digit "code" (your supporter's number) you need to use when buying tickets through listicket.
Yeah, I've studied your discussion from the last few pages. I'm waiting for the beginning of the pre sale for Napoli game for Premium Members. I'm a little worried because it's already showing the availability as "low" for the whole stadium. Hopefully, Listicket's web won't get down tomorrow at 11 am.

Bazzer239

Jul 29, 2015
I checked last night and it said completion of sale, and I checked this morning and rang Listicket they said they have no tickets. I can categorically say that the Membership is a total rip off. Does not really give you much in the way of entitlement because the smaller matches are easy to get tickets for and the bigger matches are more or less impossible. Benefits are negligible.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)