Juventus Membership (7 Viewers)

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I tried it with his too earlier on and one of those errors popped up.

Just tried it all again with mine and it has worked for me :tup:

Thanks for the idiot's guide. Maybe this should be added to the first page considering how the cards seem to have changed this season. I'll put something together when I've got a bit more time.

Someone +rep this guy ^^^^^

@Boksic - basically login > bypass the tessera/PIN section and just enter the 8 digit code in the 'promo code' area before you choose your seats > enter your name , DOB etc > Home ticketing.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54N17Sgx-Pw&feature=youtu.be

cannot make it easier dude.
Don't enter any pin or number those are if you have any credit on the TDT card.
So just click to home ticketing log with your listicket account and procede to the payment.

- - - Updated - - -

if you see my video i used a 8digit code as well.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/23871183@N02/8309799219
used the shopping code from this guy.
I tried it with his too earlier on and one of those errors popped up.

Just tried it all again with mine and it has worked for me :tup:

Thanks for the idiot's guide. Maybe this should be added to the first page considering how the cards seem to have changed this season. I'll put something together when I've got a bit more time.

Someone +rep this guy ^^^^^

@Boksic - basically login > bypass the tessera/PIN section and just enter the 8 digit code in the 'promo code' area before you choose your seats > enter your name , DOB etc > Home ticketing.
Thanks, that is a big help.

My only issue is that I do not have an 8 digit number. I have a 6 digit number and a 13 digit one on my welcome letter. or a 15 digit one written on the actual card. I'll try each one once the next presale opens to see if it works.

Do you think the number will be printed on the ticket and then you bring your card to the game to show with the ticket?
I don't see how they prevent people sharing the 'promo code' e.g. the Muhammed one above for presale, unless listicket compare the info related to it to the name/dob you enter.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Thanks, that is a big help.

My only issue is that I do not have an 8 digit number. I have a 6 digit number and a 13 digit one on my welcome letter. or a 15 digit one written on the actual card. I'll try each one once the next presale opens to see if it works.

Do you think the number will be printed on the ticket and then you bring your card to the game to show with the ticket?
I don't see how they prevent people sharing the 'promo code' e.g. the Muhammed one above for presale, unless listicket compare the info related to it to the name/dob you enter.
they'll send you a email and you need to print the email and bring it together with your card and id/passport.
how they prevent those from sharing the promo code? easy because you need to bring together your identify documents together with it

the 6 digit number is the "web ticket" aka the pin.
While i dunno about the 13 digit one because my TDT card has only 12! if it's start with 0141 that might be your support card number.
Like that arab guy card!
That card miss the 6 digit code cause it's the old version i think (he posted that photo in 2012...)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
So I did a little test today to see if it would still let me buy tickets for Cagliari even though today is for J1897 members only (which I'm not, only Premium).

Added my member code, chose seats, tried to check out. Got an error code saying I had the wrong tariff, which I guess is what it is supposed to do, with the above in mind. So tomorrow I will try to buy my tickets for real as they go on Premium sale, hopefully it works again like it did for the Sevilla game.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
they'll send you a email and you need to print the email and bring it together with your card and id/passport.
how they prevent those from sharing the promo code? easy because you need to bring together your identify documents together with it

the 6 digit number is the "web ticket" aka the pin.
While i dunno about the 13 digit one because my TDT card has only 12! if it's start with 0141 that might be your support card number.
Like that arab guy card!
That card miss the 6 digit code cause it's the old version i think (he posted that photo in 2012...)
Thanks, I emailed Juve and listicket. Both responded quickly but provided completely different info.

Juve provided me with another number, this time 8 digit that I can put in the 'promo code'. I will test it out in tomorrow's presale. I guess I put it in and complete the sale like the video you sent. My only issue is that I have no documentation with this number on it, so would not be able to prove it relates to me if required at the game (assuming it appeared on the ticket).

Listicket mentioned how the cards have changed each year and have different info (explains why I got a PIN on a welcome letter and @JuveJay did not). The explanation from them wasn't as clear and seemed to be more along the lines of completing the left hand side under the Numero Tesserra section. But this seems to be able to be avoided by doing the method you showed.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Thanks, I emailed Juve and listicket. Both responded quickly but provided completely different info.

Juve provided me with another number, this time 8 digit that I can put in the 'promo code'. I will test it out in tomorrow's presale. I guess I put it in and complete the sale like the video you sent. My only issue is that I have no documentation with this number on it, so would not be able to prove it relates to me if required at the game (assuming it appeared on the ticket).

Listicket mentioned how the cards have changed each year and have different info (explains why I got a PIN on a welcome letter and @JuveJay did not). The explanation from them wasn't as clear and seemed to be more along the lines of completing the left hand side under the Numero Tesserra section. But this seems to be able to be avoided by doing the method you showed.
just print the mail you receive with the bar code and bring your documents.
Bring whatever you have. Ticket printed and ID are a must the rest if you have cards or whatever it's better.
Anyway there is a pre-filtering zone where steward check if you have id and a ticket (printed mail etc etc) and then there is the access if you have a printed mail just let the machine read the bar code

- - - Updated - - -

So I did a little test today to see if it would still let me buy tickets for Cagliari even though today is for J1897 members only (which I'm not, only Premium).

Added my member code, chose seats, tried to check out. Got an error code saying I had the wrong tariff, which I guess is what it is supposed to do, with the above in mind. So tomorrow I will try to buy my tickets for real as they go on Premium sale, hopefully it works again like it did for the Sevilla game.
let's hope it does!

Goodfellao

Sep 1, 2016
just print the mail you receive with the bar code and bring your documents.
Bring whatever you have. Ticket printed and ID are a must the rest if you have cards or whatever it's better.
Anyway there is a pre-filtering zone where steward check if you have id and a ticket (printed mail etc etc) and then there is the access if you have a printed mail just let the machine read the bar code

- - - Updated - - -

let's hope it does!
Together with my friends we decided to visit Juve-Napoli on 29th October. All said and done we bought plane tickets to Milan from Estonia. That was the easy part. When searching for information about match tickets, we have come to know that it's quite tricky to get the tickets in such a short notice. I see there are basically two options: buy ourselves Juve Premium Membership (at least) and wait for the pre-emption to arrive and then there's some 3rd party sites, which are already selling tickets but the prices are of course sky-high (footballticket.net, Viagogo - are they trustworthy?).

The problem with the Premium Membership is that we cannot be sure that the Supporter Card arrives in time for the Pre-Emption. From Juve homepage FAQ's I understand that I do not need to physically own the card in order to buy tickets - they should send me some kind of email with pdf where's all the information necessary to buy a ticket. But still, I cannot enter the stadium without the card, can I???

From your latest post in this thread it seems that I could get to the stadium even if I haven't yet received the Supporter Card? I mean, if today i bought Premium Membership and the transportation of the Supporter Card takes ages, I could still buy tickets during the Pre-Emption and go to the match without physically owning the supporter card?

I gotta say it's really confusing to buy tickets if you're not from Italy :D

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Together with my friends we decided to visit Juve-Napoli on 29th October. All said and done we bought plane tickets to Milan from Estonia. That was the easy part. When searching for information about match tickets, we have come to know that it's quite tricky to get the tickets in such a short notice. I see there are basically two options: buy ourselves Juve Premium Membership (at least) and wait for the pre-emption to arrive and then there's some 3rd party sites, which are already selling tickets but the prices are of course sky-high (footballticket.net, Viagogo - are they trustworthy?).

The problem with the Premium Membership is that we cannot be sure that the Supporter Card arrives in time for the Pre-Emption. From Juve homepage FAQ's I understand that I do not need to physically own the card in order to buy tickets - they should send me some kind of email with pdf where's all the information necessary to buy a ticket. But still, I cannot enter the stadium without the card, can I???

From your latest post in this thread it seems that I could get to the stadium even if I haven't yet received the Supporter Card? I mean, if today i bought Premium Membership and the transportation of the Supporter Card takes ages, I could still buy tickets during the Pre-Emption and go to the match without physically owning the supporter card?

I gotta say it's really confusing to buy tickets if you're not from Italy :D
i meant that you can buy tickets even without the card but it'll be harder to find them.
I dunno about footballticket.net but Viagogo should be trustworthy.
In viagogo often you need the TDT to buy the digital ticket so you should also check if there are tickets that don't need TDT to be used.
Anyway they're expensive.
If you can read a bit of italian and had a tdt i could've suggested you to check vecchiasignora for tickets as many season ticket holders usually sell tickets when they can't attend or won't! And prices there are the same as juventus as the forum admins don't allow over pricing
the biggest problem is having a card. A classic one with tdt number,webticket code and shopping code would be the best but it seems they changed it o_O

Goodfellao

Sep 1, 2016
i meant that you can buy tickets even without the card but it'll be harder to find them.
I dunno about footballticket.net but Viagogo should be trustworthy.
In viagogo often you need the TDT to buy the digital ticket so you should also check if there are tickets that don't need TDT to be used.
Anyway they're expensive.
If you can read a bit of italian and had a tdt i could've suggested you to check vecchiasignora for tickets as many season ticket holders usually sell tickets when they can't attend or won't! And prices there are the same as juventus as the forum admins don't allow over pricing
the biggest problem is having a card. A classic one with tdt number,webticket code and shopping code would be the best but it seems they changed it o_O
So still, we need to physically own the card to access the stadium? Can't see that there's even such a possibility to acquire tdt. The "minimum" seems to be Premium Membership and then you get that Supporter Card. I've tried to call a number refferred to in FAQ's (I'm a Premium Member International: what do I have to do to purchase a ticket with pre-emption rights? If you are a Premium Member International and therefore live abroad, contact +39 0260060900 to purchase a ticket. This number can only be called outside of Italy.) but it's complicated to get information there because there's a lot of misunderstanding in communication in English. For example, they told me Wednesday that the general sale for Juve-Napoli starts on Thursday...how's that possible if the pre-emption starts approx 14 days before scheduled match? Or can people from abroad buy earlier?

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Got my tickets without any problems today, they went on sale after 11:00 CET. Used my supporter's number for the code and all went through fine. Seems that having this 8 digit code is the key for international members now. Shame that Juventus and Listicket haven't dealt with this crossover between this season and last.

Another issue I noticed is that to book for the stadium tour it doesn't allow me to select the discounted tickets for J1897/Premium members, because it then directs me down the tessera#/PIN# route. Looks like I am paying full price for that, unless it changes closer to the date.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
So still, we need to physically own the card to access the stadium? Can't see that there's even such a possibility to acquire tdt. The "minimum" seems to be Premium Membership and then you get that Supporter Card. I've tried to call a number refferred to in FAQ's (I'm a Premium Member International: what do I have to do to purchase a ticket with pre-emption rights? If you are a Premium Member International and therefore live abroad, contact +39 0260060900 to purchase a ticket. This number can only be called outside of Italy.) but it's complicated to get information there because there's a lot of misunderstanding in communication in English. For example, they told me Wednesday that the general sale for Juve-Napoli starts on Thursday...how's that possible if the pre-emption starts approx 14 days before scheduled match? Or can people from abroad buy earlier?
where did you read that???

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
@Goodfellao - if you have your Premium membership card (my welcome pack took about 2 weeks to come) you can use your supporter's number as the code verification before you choose your seats. For example tickets only went on sale today for Premium members for Cagliari which is 21/9, so that is 12 days before, then it goes to general sale by Sunday. So you should be able to order your tickets for Napoli by around 17/10.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Got my tickets without any problems today, they went on sale after 11:00 CET. Used my supporter's number for the code and all went through fine. Seems that having this 8 digit code is the key for international members now. Shame that Juventus and Listicket haven't dealt with this crossover between this season and last.

Another issue I noticed is that to book for the stadium tour it doesn't allow me to select the discounted tickets for J1897/Premium members, because it then directs me down the tessera#/PIN# route. Looks like I am paying full price for that, unless it changes closer to the date.
yes listicket and juventus support care sucks hard.
Sadly Listicket pay juventus an annual fee to sell our tickets.
Too bad they do it so badly...... plus their servers always crash whenever a sale for a big game start.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
yes listicket and juventus support care sucks hard.
Sadly Listicket pay juventus an annual fee to sell our tickets.
Too bad they do it so badly...... plus their servers always crash whenever a sale for a big game start.
At least listicket give you someone to speak to, Juventus' number doesn't even work, and they haven't replied to 3 emails I sent. Literally zero customer support, totally pathetic. I'll be writing negative reviews of them wherever I can.

Boksic

May 11, 2005

Congratulations, it is a big relief knowing you have the tickets sorted.

Did you receive a PDF of your ticket? Does it include any info on it that links to your premium membership e.g. the 8 digit code?

Goodfellao

Sep 1, 2016
where did you read that???
Some folk in our national football forum said that. He's a Premium member and has been to a couple of matches. He said that you need the card so they can load tickets on that card and then you can use the card at the gates at the stadium entrance, to get in. So you're saying that we don't physically need to own the card in order to buy tickets and get into to the stadium? We can just order Premium Membership, then they send us some emails with the card codes which we can use to buy tickets, then buy tickets during Pre-Emption, print the tickets at home or something like that and go to the match??

But what about big games in terms of tickets availability. I mean, is there a chance that all the tickets would be sold out before the Pre-Emption starts for Premium Members? So during the J1897 phase. Has it maybe occurred earlier..?

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Some folk in our national football forum said that. He's a Premium member and has been to a couple of matches. He said that you need the card so they can load tickets on that card and then you can use the card at the gates at the stadium entrance, to get in. So you're saying that we don't physically need to own the card in order to buy tickets and get into to the stadium? We can just order Premium Membership, then they send us some emails with the card codes which we can use to buy tickets, then buy tickets during Pre-Emption, print the tickets at home or something like that and go to the match??

But what about big games in terms of tickets availability. I mean, is there a chance that all the tickets would be sold out before the Pre-Emption starts for Premium Members? So during the J1897 phase. Has it maybe occurred earlier..?
dude that's one option! but how about those who don't have a card? you think that they can't attend a game?
There are 2 option (or three if you're italian) digital ticketing (your ticked loaded on your card) and home ticketing (they send your ticket via mail and you need to print it the bar code is printed and you use this to get into the stadium) or if you're italian you go to a listicket stand/j-stadium and buy a ticket directly printed by them.

Ye usually for big games and specially champions big games rarely they go till free sale day.
Usually they get sold out at premium priority.
Rarely on j1897 days priority

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Congratulations, it is a big relief knowing you have the tickets sorted.

Did you receive a PDF of your ticket? Does it include any info on it that links to your premium membership e.g. the 8 digit code?
Yeah it came as a pdf in a few minutes. Doesn't have any membership code on it but it has my name, DOB and country of birth on it, also barcodes etc. I'd imagine that's why you need ID to get into the stadium.

Surely photo ID + ticket + membership card is enough, I'm not trying to get into Fort Knox.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Yeah it came as a pdf in a few minutes. Doesn't have any membership code on it but it has my name, DOB and country of birth on it, also barcodes etc. I'd imagine that's why you need ID to get into the stadium.

Surely photo ID + ticket + membership card is enough, I'm not trying to get into Fort Knox.
exactly.
as a season ticket holder usually to enter i show my italian id (which has photo,name,surname,date of birth and so on) and my TDT card which again has my photo and infos.
Once i bought tickets to see a juventus game with my family (mother and sister) and they got in by showing their id with the printed mail sent by listicket and that's it.
Membership card (unless you have a digital ticket in it) is not needed but as you know "better safe than sorry"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)