Juventus Membership (17 Viewers)

lahna

Oct 11, 2011
Do others also have serious problems with their membership / getting in touch with anyone about issues with their membership?

I'll try to keep my story short, but here we go:

March 2014 I bought an International Premium membership during their sale, which means I got 3 months extra = 15 months.

I never got my membership package, and in the autumn when i was planning my trip to the Derby Della Mole match I realized that I needed the membership card to avail of the pre sale. Anyways, I contacted Juventus using the contact form on the website. When I didn't get a reply, I tried emailing the address they had used when communicating the membership details initially with me. Then I tried getting their attention on Twitter and Facebook. This whole process lasted weeks, until finally someone replied.

They told me my membership had been extended to November 2015 because it was already November 2014. I finally received my membership package in December. So, after Derby Della Mole, so I couldn't use the discounts or avail of any membership benefits while in Turin.

Also that meant my membership was now 11 months and not 15. When I mentioned this, there was no reply.

Now after the recent website change, I logged into my account and it said my membership is over. So my membership lasted less than 8 months. I was planning another trip to Turin, so I started trying to get into touch with someone in Juventus using the contact form and email again. It's been now more than a week since I started this quest, and I have received no reply.

Does anyone have any tips on how to get this quite simple task into the hands of someone who cares? There is a phone number, but it doesn't work from outside Italy.

This really sucks, because as a passionate fan of Juventus it stains my experience with Juventus the organization, but also makes me think of all the lost revenue due to issues like this; unless somehow they decided to pick on me and for everyone else things run smoothly! But that is unlikely.

I have spent so many hours trying to fix this, but it looks like Juventus the organization has won, got my money, and I all I got was the welcome package.

Mar 9, 2006
If i get a J1897 membership, will I get a personalised Juventus home shirt? And can I choose the player I want?
Are there other pro's for people outside Italy? 10% discount and ... ?
no
10% and nothing except welcome packs

- - - Updated - - -

Do others also have serious problems with their membership / getting in touch with anyone about issues with their membership?

I'll try to keep my story short, but here we go:

March 2014 I bought an International Premium membership during their sale, which means I got 3 months extra = 15 months.

I never got my membership package, and in the autumn when i was planning my trip to the Derby Della Mole match I realized that I needed the membership card to avail of the pre sale. Anyways, I contacted Juventus using the contact form on the website. When I didn't get a reply, I tried emailing the address they had used when communicating the membership details initially with me. Then I tried getting their attention on Twitter and Facebook. This whole process lasted weeks, until finally someone replied.

They told me my membership had been extended to November 2015 because it was already November 2014. I finally received my membership package in December. So, after Derby Della Mole, so I couldn't use the discounts or avail of any membership benefits while in Turin.

Also that meant my membership was now 11 months and not 15. When I mentioned this, there was no reply.

Now after the recent website change, I logged into my account and it said my membership is over. So my membership lasted less than 8 months. I was planning another trip to Turin, so I started trying to get into touch with someone in Juventus using the contact form and email again. It's been now more than a week since I started this quest, and I have received no reply.

Does anyone have any tips on how to get this quite simple task into the hands of someone who cares? There is a phone number, but it doesn't work from outside Italy.

This really sucks, because as a passionate fan of Juventus it stains my experience with Juventus the organization, but also makes me think of all the lost revenue due to issues like this; unless somehow they decided to pick on me and for everyone else things run smoothly! But that is unlikely.

I have spent so many hours trying to fix this, but it looks like Juventus the organization has won, got my money, and I all I got was the welcome package.
contact them through e-mail, they usually answer in 3-4 days

lahna

Oct 11, 2011
Juventino[RUS];5053404 said:
no
10% and nothing except welcome packs

- - - Updated - - -

contact them through e-mail, they usually answer in 3-4 days
Do you have a different email address? I'm using <cspremiummember at juventusmember.com>
Just checked...I emailed them on 30th of July, no reply yet :/

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
have they got rid of the intl prem membership? on their website now there is no mention of it. Only prem, j1897 and junr members?

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I have just joined the Premium membership, what do you need to do to receive your card?

I know people have talked about sending forms by post but I have not been told about any since joining.

Does the membership card also work as a Tessera del tifoso? In my profile it says that I can order one at 15 Euros.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I think I've learned this through time and trial & error.

You should get a Premium membership card, period. Takes time though.

If you want a tessera del tifoso, there are forms online you can fill out, pay for, and add your passport-like photos to the application and get that too.

The two are relatively separate, even if the latter is branded with your Juve membership level.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I think I've learned this through time and trial & error.

You should get a Premium membership card, period. Takes time though.

If you want a tessera del tifoso, there are forms online you can fill out, pay for, and add your passport-like photos to the application and get that too.

The two are relatively separate, even if the latter is branded with your Juve membership level.
Thanks, I was not sure if the membership card and tessera del tifoso were the same thing. I think for J1897 membership it is, as it has a photo ID and you can load tickets on to it.

I will just have to wait for the card

Jan 4, 2016
Thanks, I was not sure if the membership card and tessera del tifoso were the same thing. I think for J1897 membership it is, as it has a photo ID and you can load tickets on to it.

I will just have to wait for the card

Has anyone experienced delays with this? I am a J1897 member and received my card for priority tickets. I also bought a Jmembership for my girlfriend back in July and still have not received the welcome pack or membership card required for priority ticketing for her.

I have sent Juventus several email but their customer service department are terrible.

Misfits

Sep 5, 2013
I have also a question about the delivery. If someone here has renewed their membership this season, is the "welcome pack status" on the home page (if you log in) always "pending" or it changes to "sent" or something ? Havent recieved anything for about 2 months.

Qwisto

Oct 5, 2010
My father and I plan on going to the game against Napoli on the 13th of February. Do you guys know when the pre-sale will start for this game? Or when it usually starts?

Misfits

Sep 5, 2013
Really getting annoyed... I plan to go to the Juve-Inter game on 28th february and would be good to have the member card for the time the member sales begin. If someone renewed their memberships this year, how long did it take to get the pack ? Ive been waiting for over 2 months already.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Still haven't recieved mine and it's been more than 4 months now. Absolute shite their customer service, don't think I'll renew it next year.

Misfits

Sep 5, 2013
Fukin basterds I say. There is even this point written in the membership terms when you first try to join. " Juventus shall send the Welcome Pack within 15 days from receipt of payment by the Member. "

- - - Updated - - -
Because of their unprofessional work I have to pay in addition to the 65 eur, more for the game tickets + I dont have the trainvouchers I would use for Milano-Torino...

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Just got the new membership pack. I have to say, and I've been an international premium member since the beginning, this is the most ballin' pack they've sent yet. A cool J Membership baseball cap and t-shirt. :tup: :theflag:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)