Juventus Membership (5 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Juventino[RUS];4142622 said:
Forget about it :sergio: Since period of my 12/13 card has expired on 23 april, i can't use it at juvestore and it's doesn't matter that i've made renewal 2 weeks ago :sergio: i have to wait for the new card :sergoi: :juvestoregoi: :juventusmembergoi: why i just can't connect my juventusmember acc with juvestore one :sergio:

who is the most noble of you - give me ur card number for discount at juvestore
@swag @Badass Vidal @Buck Fuddy @Lion
my membership ran out last month and still awaiting my new membership card

Buy on AliExpress.com

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Juventino[RUS];4143286 said:
fucking shit. what a horrible service :sergio: when you made renewal? I have to wait atleast 1 month to receive welcome pack :sergio:

it was about 2 weeks ago i renewed it as i had completely forgotten that it was up for renewal till i saw my certificate recently, so i probably won't receive anything for at least another 2 weeks, possibly longer, last year i waited like 3 months i seem to remember.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Juventino[RUS];4142622 said:
Forget about it :sergio: Since period of my 12/13 card has expired on 23 april, i can't use it at juvestore and it's doesn't matter that i've made renewal 2 weeks ago :sergio: i have to wait for the new card :sergoi: :juvestoregoi: :juventusmembergoi: why i just can't connect my juventusmember acc with juvestore one :sergio:

who is the most noble of you - give me ur card number for discount at juvestore
@swag @Badass Vidal @Buck Fuddy @Lion
It's assigned to my Juvestore account and can't be reused.

You Russians think everything can be hacked, aye?

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
Guys, quick question.

I got an alert to renew my membership (3 months free and 20% discount if done before 30th April) over email. I did the online renewal thing, all seems to have gone through and the date is updated on the member profile page till 2014. But it didn't ask for any paper forms to be completed at any stage in the payment process. I know there members who have said they had to fill in forms etc and send off and someone posted the pdf few posts back- does the request for these come later? Where did you find it saying that the forms had to be done?
Bit confused and certainly wouldnt have known about those forms if I hadn't seen it on here.
Cheers

- - - Updated - - -

Edit: Ok found it on the site - what a bloody faff

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
"Dear Dzhansug,
please note that we have not yet received the subscription form for your Juventus Membership Card."

What the fuck is that?Why when i was making renewal they didn't ask me for this, now after 2 weeks they've send me this :sergio:
https://secure.juventusmember.com/pdf/module-premium-international-en.pdf
I have to send them mail with all this pages plus photos of my passport? I am member for 5 years in a row, dafaq is going on with this service :sergio:

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
Juventino[RUS];4150577 said:
I bet you never heard about of full first names, instead of spamming ur shit, say something meaningful and on topic
I'll take this the civilized way since you are my favorite user. :heart:

I just never heard anyone with your name before. It's pretty cool though, I was just surprised. :)

I have heard a lot of but bad things about the Juventus Membership when it comes to the service. They seem to be late and not thorough with their answers. My suggestion would be to give them a call and explain your situation (I'm assuming they have a phone number). They probably just made a mistake and calling them will be the easiest and fastest way to solve the issue. Customer Service Centers usually always take calls much more seriously than emails since they actually have some direct interaction which makes it difficult for them to use their regular phrases. They also try to solve the issues quicker because they know that the customer won't be scared of calling back to complain again, and they don't want any of that shit.

There's no way any of us can solve your issue, I'm afraid.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
again people actually doing this
Rus just quit the member ship this makes no sense, waiting for months, pics forms etc. it is not like you going to work for juve

and then pay money to do that.
the CCC should learn how to make things easy for the people

ju1897

Jul 3, 2013
Duplicate documents in attachment

• Valid applicant identity document (ID card or passport, NO driving license) whose details will be reported in the
application form; in the case of underage, the document must be the guarantor’s
• Tax Code
• Receipt of payment (a duplicate copy should be kept as purchase evidence)

Tax Code? Wtf? Anyone?

And "receipt of payment", not sure, but could it be the e-mail I got when I bought Juventus Member Intern.? ("Demand for payment with credit card"‏)

Thanks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)