Juventus Membership (4 Viewers)

sutnevuJ

Aug 6, 2005
Hey guys, 2 months ago i became a premium member but i am yet to receive the package that they send.

Has anyone else been waiting long?

I tried to look for a contact email or something on the official site but couldn't find much of a contact.

Cheers..

Buy on AliExpress.com

renesa

Jul 10, 2012
Does anyone know whether we have to send any forms to them after paying for the juventus international membership? It's too confusing now a days. And also there is no option to keep track of the subscription process!

enzo

May 14, 2012
It's confusing as hell. I remember something being wrong with my account and I couldn't login. I wanted to open a support inquiry, but I couldn't, because I would have needed to login. :sergio:

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Sent my forms and my ID scans and my photos and my proof of payment and my tax code off yesterday. What a load of hassle! Should be worth it, though.

Any idea why they're so insistant on getting your tax code off of you?

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
I tried to register for the International premium member but the site does not allow me. Did they stop it altogether?

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Anyone received their package or card for this year ?
Nope. Not yet. And I renew every year within the first week. So it's likely going to be in a month or so I bet.

I tried to register for the International premium member but the site does not allow me. Did they stop it altogether?
It's still there. I hate places that make it hard for them to take your money. Juve Membership does that now and then. But I was able to renew.

sutnevuJ

Aug 6, 2005
Well that's going to make it hard for me as im going to be in Italy next month and i hope to catch some games.
I know the number doesnt change, but my card will be expired by then

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
That card doesn't seem worth anything save for yourself. I'm sure if you told them ID#, they'd be able to look it up. They would be so easy to counterfeit otherwise.

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
I was thinking of buying the membership card but supposedly it takes ages to arrive? and you cannot buy tickets to any game until you have the card in your hand, which fucking sucks if you ask me.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
I was thinking of buying the membership card but supposedly it takes ages to arrive? and you cannot buy tickets to any game until you have the card in your hand, which fucking sucks if you ask me.
and then you have it and is it still impossible to buy tickets :tup:
juve threat their international fans as Shit

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
They said about 30 days and it's been near enough that since I've sent my forms etc away. I've tried emailing the support guys a couple of times to ask for any news on my membership progress through the website, but I've heard nothing back. Dammit- I want my free scarf!

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
Really? I thought being a member would make it that bit easier in getting tickets to games?
what I have heard as international member you need to call the list ticket number
which is very hard to get through. I don't know any succes store through that number. But I do believe it is easier to go try ticket through general sale or organized travel

blackmagik

Jun 9, 2009
I applied for International Membership over two month ago for the first time, have had zero response so far despite my efforts to email them several times. No idea what is going on. Tempted to resend my details again (keep thinking maybe it got lost in the post)

Pretty awful service so far, not impressed. Will update if I hear anything!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)