Juventus Membership (8 Viewers)

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Didn't know where to put this

Anybody saw this before, they are taking votes for Juventus legends to put in the new stadium.

http://www.juventus.com/site/eng/leggende.asp
Screw them for not allowing everyone to vote, or at least former members without renewed subscriptions. I'll be damned if I'm gonna pay 25€ again for a piece of plastic and 3 paper pictures, just to be able to cast a vote.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
:lol: They had Cannavaro in there, how the hell were they thinking?
Look at the rest of the list, it gets funnier.
Screw them for not allowing everyone to vote, or at least former members without renewed subscriptions. I'll be damned if I'm gonna pay 25€ again for a piece of plastic and 3 paper pictures, just to be able to cast a vote.
Yeah thats really crappy. I'm a member but ffs, just put it on the website so everyone could cast a vote. But then the issue becomes if people vote multiple times ( i dont think they will spend the money on IP identification or anything like that).

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
Hey Guys.

First of all i'd like to apologize for bringing this old thread to live, but i couldn't really find a better place for this post :)

I have a question regarding juventusmember and ticketing.
I bought the premium membership a while back because it said something about guaranteed tickets or something like that.

But i can't seem to figure it out. I've tried to browse the site, but with no luck at all. Just can't seem to find any information regarding the tickets.

Do anyone know where I can buy tickets through this service? Or if there is another place I can use to purchase tickets for the Milan-Juventus game.

I already have a flight and hotel booked. But the guy i trusted to get me the tickets seems to have disappeared. So im on my own now :)

Any help is appreciated.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
I'm not a member (anymore) myself, but from what I understand & remember you can not buy the tickets through that service.
Sometimes though they put aside a small number (500) of tickets which the members can buy (through the regular sales points) a day or so before the actual, regular sales start. But that's only for home games as far as I know.

As far as I know, the "guaranteed" tickets refer to the new security rules: There are a number of games for which you need the fan card to be able to get tickets. However, the Juve premium membership is a package deal: a Juve membership & a regular, general fan card in one.

So if there are special security measures for the Milan game (which is certainly possible), then you'll still be able to get tickets thanks to your card.
Quite often though, the special security measures don't apply to foreigners, so it's far from certain that you would have needed it.

As for purchasing the tickets: Regularly check the Juve site, they usually put up a message when they're available & how you can get them. Alternatively, keep an eye on the Milan site or http://www.legaseriea.it/. This last site seems to provide ticket info at times as well. (New since this season, I think.)

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
I'm not a member (anymore) myself, but from what I understand & remember you can not buy the tickets through that service.
Sometimes though they put aside a small number (500) of tickets which the members can buy (through the regular sales points) a day or so before the actual, regular sales start. But that's only for home games as far as I know.

As far as I know, the "guaranteed" tickets refer to the new security rules: There are a number of games for which you need the fan card to be able to get tickets. However, the Juve premium membership is a package deal: a Juve membership & a regular, general fan card in one.

So if there are special security measures for the Milan game (which is certainly possible), then you'll still be able to get tickets thanks to your card.
Quite often though, the special security measures don't apply to foreigners, so it's far from certain that you would have needed it.

As for purchasing the tickets: Regularly check the Juve site, they usually put up a message when they're available & how you can get them. Alternatively, keep an eye on the Milan site or http://www.legaseriea.it/. This last site seems to provide ticket info at times as well. (New since this season, I think.)
Thanks for the info. Much appreciated.

Looks like I don't need the premium benefits afterall. It's not like the italian stadiums are sold out this time around. They could atleast have included a sign-up feature for the tickets.

But thanks for the info, it was helpful.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)