Juventus Membership (8 Viewers)

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

I think I will actually not renew. Overall the service is crap and I don't care if it's just "supporting the club" and all..I expect something from my money and untill they offer a proper service I don't think I'll renew.

Aug 1, 2003
That is true, we totally get nothing out of it except for one card and a few player postcards and whatnots, and access to a website that is often not as updated as the Italian version of it. But it's 36euros per year, I for one am going to renew just to support the club but I don't judge those who wouldnt - because this thing is practically useless to those not living in Italy.

Although, the only thing I got from this was the supposedly 'exclusive' autograph session when Juve came down to Melb - hell, even that in itself was a rip off as the players totally ignored the fans :(

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
I think I will actually not renew. Overall the service is crap and I don't care if it's just "supporting the club" and all..I expect something from my money and untill they offer a proper service I don't think I'll renew.
OK, the service was invisible, but our money was used to purchase Sissoko & Amauri, so it's cool.

Aug 1, 2003
Well I think if we can afford it why not - yeah we don't get anything in return, but you know, whether we like it or not Juve and football's business - surely that membership fee somehow contributes to the running of Juve.

It's either blind love or sheer stupidity :D

Mel0627

Jul 13, 2008
well, question:
anyone who's already renewed the membership? will they send a new card (package) and how's the procedure going?

i got one month left

David01

Aug 20, 2006
I will renew for sure, I sleep better at night knowing I did the only thing I can do to help my beloved Juve.
stupid yes but that is what fans do

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
OK, the service was invisible, but our money was used to purchase Sissoko & Amauri, so it's cool.
I'm kinda in Pado's boat on this one. I renewed, but it wasn't like I didn't think, "Damn, I really get jack sh*t out of this membership other than the feeling I got fleeced in the name of Juve."

So I paid up again anyway... can't say I'm sure why, but I did.

well, question:
anyone who's already renewed the membership? will they send a new card (package) and how's the procedure going?

i got one month left
They're supposed to send a new package, etc. It's in their interest to send you at least as much as a newbie gets to continue renewals, but you never know.

I've just renewed mine, so too early to tell.
Yeah. I renewed mine a month or two ago. I still only have the online piece to show for it still.

How long did it take for you to receive your membership package, I've been waiting 2 months and still nothing :(
Originally it took me about a couple of months. But for what you get, don't check your mailbox regularly. It's nothing that great.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)