Juventus Membership (27 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I don't have this membership yet, perhaps I'll get it in the future, but I agree with snoop that I don't like this fucking board. They can go fuck themselves. I'll get this membership when there are people in place that respect our traditions and actually show us something worthy of our praise. And, of course, when I have my own money once I graduate from college.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Well, they were a transition board whose sole purpose was to deflect calciopoli and keep the team from getting relegated to C. Now that it's been achieved, time to move on, IMO.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
In other words, "Thank you for your kind service for guiding us through this difficult time. Now get the &^#$ out."

Jan 18, 2007
I got mine really late as well. They sent one out but the English address was messed since they did it the Italian way. Had to email them personally and they were quite helpful in the end, even if it took sometimes a few days to respond

DudebuD

Jul 6, 2007
Ordered my membership in January, just got it at the beginning of the week. Took 2 months to get here to Canada. It cost me $18 Canadian, i got 3 giant sized cards of Camo, Trez and ADP, a certificate, a letter from Gigli and Blanc and the membership card. Plus access to all the cool stuff on juvemember.com. All in all its a pretty cool package.

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
I never got mine. I applied for it last July.

I emailed them....rang them...they promised they'd send me the packet again.

Nothing happened.

So 10 Del Piero, care to share your experience on how you emial them and how they responded ??

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
I got mine really late as well. They sent one out but the English address was messed since they did it the Italian way. Had to email them personally and they were quite helpful in the end, even if it took sometimes a few days to respond
I emailed them again and I got the same automatic reply:

Dear member,

this is an automatic answer. You can find the solutions to all your question reading the FAQ page at the following link:

http://www.juventusmember.com/site/eng/style/faq.html

If you cannot find the answer on the FAQ page please follow the instruction listed below:

Concerning all about the Welcome Pack (shipping time, materials conditions, ecc) please call: 003901124180. Anyway we remind you that the shipping time towards abroad countries takes a little more than it usually do in Italy.

Concerning the web site (troubles, registration phase, etc) please send an email at [email protected] with subject: site trouble and we will contact you as soon as possible.

Best regards.

JuventusMember.com

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
Oh finally Juve sent me a second email, which looks very promising...

Dear Member,

we are sorry for this issue.

We will resend your welcome pack with Priority Italian Mail and the expiry date for your card will be postponed to March 2009

Best regards.

JuventusMember.com Team
:xfinger:

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
I don't have this membership yet, perhaps I'll get it in the future, but I agree with snoop that I don't like this fucking board. They can go fuck themselves. I'll get this membership when there are people in place that respect our traditions and actually show us something worthy of our praise. And, of course, when I have my own money once I graduate from college.

:malt:

Juventino_NJ

Sep 16, 2006
Become Founder Member: Be a part of History

Only those who will enrol by June 30th, 2008 will be granted a Juventus Founding Membership, and similarly to the great victories and to the great champions who wore out t-shirt, will have a permanent reserved place in the trophies rooms of our Society.

To all of its most passionate fans, the Juventus wanted to dedicate a unique opportunity: to have their own permanent reserved place in the place that symbolizes its history: the trophies room of the Society. Inside this room, along with the many, prestigious trophies there are the name and faces of players who won when wearing the glorious white-and-black T-shirt.

Today, you too can be here.

How does it work?
Enrol by June 30th, and your name will be printed on a Membership card specifically created for this initiative, and that will be placed aside the cups in the Juventus trophies rooms. The support base of this card will consist of a rotating screen, displaying the names and surnames of all the listed people, 24 hours a day, forever.

What other advantages are there?
The Funding Member status will enable you to access many other initiatives, specifically designed for you. This will be additional to the other advantages already offered when enrolling in the Juventus Membership.

Once enrolled, how will I be able to see my name aside the Juventus cups?
One of the initiatives dedicated to the Founding Members will enable you to access, during dedicated days, to the Trophies Room at the Society’s headquarters. You will then be able to see your name among the Juventus cups. Moreover, since July 1st 2008, on the Juventus.com website, there will be a page with a virtual link to the room; you will be able to see your name among the victories and the most important players who wrote our history, any time you like.

Should I apply for the founding members although I'm already a Juventus Member?
No, if you have subscribed a Juventus Membership, you are already nominee as a founding member of our project.

Source: http://www.juventusmember.com/Registration/founders/founders_en.html

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)