Juventus Membership (6 Viewers)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
It took its time, but my packet finally arrived:cry: :smoke: :cry:

So i guess from now on, we must be included in the official Juventus fans number:weee:
Man UN, have at you!!

Arvin

Juve Star
Dec 30, 2004
i got only 4 cards with autograph of dp, camo, neddy and treze. and a latter from Gigli and blanc but everything is written in italian and i didnt undersand anything what they said....

pavelnedved

official nedved copy
Jul 15, 2006
haha

at some points our board are amateurs.

just look at our site ... then look at the juventusmember site. when they can get money out of it they care.

i hate this perspective of juve, more respect for the fans than under the moggi era please

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
How can someone get the discount code to buy juve's stuff online?!!!
Any of the members can help?!!!
Still no one answered my question?!!!!!! :cry:
I want to buy some stuff, but I cant find the discount code!
will it be included in the package? or It should be in the website?!!!!
Ply any member can help?

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
sounds like a waste of money to me, all these membership things are,except for in england as you need one for tickets for most clubs, otherwise, waste of money.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I will renew the membership that's for sure. It's part of supporting the club and the fact that I have access to more pictures than Elvin has is just refreshing.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I think it's worth it if you'd like to support the club. It's generally not worth the top membership unless you also spend a lot of time in Torino or at the Juvestore. :D

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

I will renew the membership that's for sure. It's part of supporting the club and the fact that I have access to more pictures than Elvin has is just refreshing.
:lol: You've convinced me.

I don't think I will, you?
I don't know, I think I will in the end because I'll hope something better will be done with the site. That and love for the club I guess.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
:lol: You've convinced me.

I don't know, I think I will in the end because I'll hope something better will be done with the site. That and love for the club I guess.
I won't support this board's projects. Unless they improve their transfer targets and get an proper manager, I will not donate that money to get another Almirons or Thiagos.

I see things this way, If this board doesn't know hot to manage a budget properly, then I am not going to help them. Not to forget the way we Non-Italians get treated.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)