Juventus Membership (21 Viewers)

vignola

Apr 17, 2007
A few weeks ago i was a little bored and decided to buy the special membership. Ok, i take it for what it is, i.e. a form of support for the club. Even though i am already member in two Juventus DOC clubs so already I did my bit to the drafting of talents to our beloved team. But ok, let's give it a go I thought. I wasn't expecting much, but that juventusmember site is just a piss-take. Then it would be better to pay for a streaming of Juvechannel like many english teams do. Anyway, i don't regret the money- 30 euros won't change my life, but think that the club should give fans something more than that, especially as a small reward for following the club against the tide and in serie B (and God knows what being juventino means these days especially for those in Italy!)

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
vignola, thank you for reminding me that I have a special membership that I haven't logged in to in ages; just by posting in this thread.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

I was wondering was anyone gonna get screwed over in this, but in all honesty, you aren't missing out on aynthing.

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
I'm gonna give them a ring next week...

I mean it's like no one in Hong Kong has received shit ....

Probably they've sent everythig to mainland China....

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I got the valuable package today, also Del Piero, Trezeguet and Camoranesi. Also the pin I got is lame compared to the other Juventus pins I have.

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
I just rang the membership office and told them my situation. They said they'll send me the package again.

Hope I can get something before I die.

Sep 26, 2007
With the special membership do you get ALL the players photos autographed or just a couple? I am dying for a Iaquinta one because he is from the Azzurri and I'm obsessed with anyone on the Azzurri!

Sarah

s-doLLa
Sep 26, 2007
Another quick question about the membership what kind of photos do they offer in this exclusive photo gallery? do they have the photos of training and extra photos from the games?

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
We'll see. Next week I'll be in Torino, flashing my Juve Special Member card around town. I might get 10% off a roll of Juve toilet paper at the Stadio Olimpico Juvestore and otherwise I may get laughed out of town a lot with that. I'll let you all know. :shifty:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)