Juventus Membership (22 Viewers)

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Another quick question about the membership what kind of photos do they offer in this exclusive photo gallery? do they have the photos of training and extra photos from the games?
You get a selection of 6 wallpapers, that's about it. The content on the whole membership thing is minimal, if you're expecting something in return for your money, don't, stay away from it. If you wanna support the club than do it.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
We'll see. Next week I'll be in Torino, flashing my Juve Special Member card around town. I might get 10% off a roll of Juve toilet paper at the Stadio Olimpico Juvestore and otherwise I may get laughed out of town a lot with that. I'll let you all know. :shifty:
You're in Torino when the lads are out of town? I think you should follow them to Florence.

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
We'll see. Next week I'll be in Torino, flashing my Juve Special Member card around town. I might get 10% off a roll of Juve toilet paper at the Stadio Olimpico Juvestore and otherwise I may get laughed out of town a lot with that. I'll let you all know. :shifty:
You going to Fiorentina Away?:D

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

The site seems to be starting off, I just browsed it and it seems to be improing sloooowly. There are picture galleries from our matches now, some ticket info, win a day with Juventus competition.. Nothing special but a step in the right direction.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

You really can't tell, I don't remember any more but I think I recieved mine after about 2-3 weeks. Whereas a mate of mine got his after about 5 weeks and we live like 10 minutes away.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
You really can't tell, I don't remember any more but I think I recieved mine after about 2-3 weeks. Whereas a mate of mine got his after about 5 weeks and we live like 10 minutes away.
Wow...pretty strange! so I can expect a long time till I get mine :shifty:
Anyway, thanks for the answer... :pint:

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Yep, don't hold your breath waiting for it. Just forget about it and be pleasantly surprised when all of a sudden it arrives. :D

rainhard

May 5, 2004
I hope all of Juventus fans to be a special member @juventusmember

10 million fans X 100 = 1 Billion ;)

we can buy every player that we want with that money.

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
I never receive my welcome package...I did ring them and they promise to send out one for me again.

It's been more than a month now and I still don't get shit in my mail box.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)