Juventus Membership (21 Viewers)

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
I still haven't received mine...

Probably by the time I finally get mine the dp/trez/camo postcards would have run out. We might just get zebina or boom-boom...

P.S. why on earth Juve don't give out Buffon postcards???

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
Actually it's not a bad idea that the club sell us footballer postcards...

You have to pay a lot more if you'd like a REAL autograph or something...

But now, where the fxxk is my membership package???

(None of my Hong Kong pals have received it yet so far...but the bill have be shown on my credit card statement tho......xyz#$!* )

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
Maybe Hong Kong is just too small for the Italy postal service to find....

It's like a month and a half since my application...

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
Mine took 3 weeks.. The letter says 2nd of August so I am guessing this is when I applied.
The Special Member Card is beautiful.
I don't care about the benefits too much. I am enjoying donating the money to my favourite club.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
The funny story with me was after all those prior headaches where the sign-up form prevented all Americans from progressing, because the stupid Web page didn't allow you to enter your state and required a value, my shipment came addressed to me without the state... just San Francisco and a ZIP code. :lol:

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
I (and a number of fans from Hong Kong) still haven't received shxt from Juve, so I emailed them yesterday and got an automatic reply:

Caro Member,

questa è una risposta automatica. Puoi trovare le risposte a tutti i tuoi dubbi o problemi leggendo le faq al seguente link:

http://www.juventusmember.com/site/ita/style/faq.html

Qualora non dovessi trovare la risposta a quello che cerchi ti preghiamo di effettuare le seguenti operazioni:
Per tutto ciò che riguarda il welcome pack (stato dell'invio, condizioni dei materiali ecc) chiamare il numero: 01124180
Per tutto quel concerne il sito (malfunzionamento, problemi in fase di registrazione, accesso tramite bollettino postale, ecc) mandare una mail a [email protected] inserendo come oggetto: malfunzionamento sito e verrai ricontattato nel più breve tempo possibile.

Grazie per la disponibilità.

Lo staff di JuventusMember.com

Dear member,

this is an automatic answer. You can find the solutions to all your question reading the FAQ page at the following link:

http://www.juventusmember.com/site/eng/style/faq.html

If you cannot find the answer on the FAQ page please follow the instruction listed below:

Concerning all about the Welcome Pack (shipping time, materials conditions, ecc) please call: 003901124180. Anyway we remind you that the shipping time towards abroad countries takes a little more than it usually do in Italy.
Concerning the web site (troubles, registration phase, etc) please send an email at [email protected] with subject: site trouble and we will contact you as soon as possible.

Best regards.

JuventusMember.com

I just wanna know if any of you living in some other areas still haven't received the welcome package. I'm really tempted to ring that number and make a big fuss about it. BTW, do those Juvemembership people speak and understand English??

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
I didn't receive any shit, and am not even waiting anything or surfing that site. didn't you realize yet that this membership is a joke?

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
For me, the membership is a donation.

Still I do expect a tiny bit of respect from the club.

Snoop, where do you live??

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Syria, it is a donation for me as well, but I am not expecting or hoping anything in return, I gave up long time ago

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
I (and a number of fans from Hong Kong) still haven't received shxt from Juve, so I emailed them yesterday and got an automatic reply:

Caro Member,

questa è una risposta automatica. Puoi trovare le risposte a tutti i tuoi dubbi o problemi leggendo le faq al seguente link:

http://www.juventusmember.com/site/ita/style/faq.html

Qualora non dovessi trovare la risposta a quello che cerchi ti preghiamo di effettuare le seguenti operazioni:
Per tutto ciò che riguarda il welcome pack (stato dell'invio, condizioni dei materiali ecc) chiamare il numero: 01124180
Per tutto quel concerne il sito (malfunzionamento, problemi in fase di registrazione, accesso tramite bollettino postale, ecc) mandare una mail a [email protected] inserendo come oggetto: malfunzionamento sito e verrai ricontattato nel più breve tempo possibile.

Grazie per la disponibilità.

Lo staff di JuventusMember.com

Dear member,

this is an automatic answer. You can find the solutions to all your question reading the FAQ page at the following link:

http://www.juventusmember.com/site/eng/style/faq.html

If you cannot find the answer on the FAQ page please follow the instruction listed below:

Concerning all about the Welcome Pack (shipping time, materials conditions, ecc) please call: 003901124180. Anyway we remind you that the shipping time towards abroad countries takes a little more than it usually do in Italy.
Concerning the web site (troubles, registration phase, etc) please send an email at [email protected] with subject: site trouble and we will contact you as soon as possible.

Best regards.

JuventusMember.com

I just wanna know if any of you living in some other areas still haven't received the welcome package. I'm really tempted to ring that number and make a big fuss about it. BTW, do those Juvemembership people speak and understand English??
I didn't receive it yet. Zaf, who lives in the same city as I, did!!!

Thanks Meow for posting the e-mail, I will call them tomorrow.

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
I didn't receive it yet. Zaf, who lives in the same city as I, did!!!

Thanks Meow for posting the e-mail, I will call them tomorrow.
Rami you haven't received it yet??? Damn.. Why is it taking so long? Mine took only 3 weeks.. If its taking that long then its most probably lost. Contact Juventus and try asking them to send you another one.
I applied for Mosli a couple of weeks ago I'll let you know as soon as he receives it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)