Juventus Membership (7 Viewers)

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

It's really not too much money, even the special membership price of 36 Euro, but I'm really concerned what will we get out of it.. If all I'm gonna get is a plastic card plus some discounts on tickets and merchandise than I don't really need that because it only requires more money out of my pocket. :p It seems this will be a good thing for fans from Italy mainly..

I'd like this to be a GREAT juve site with daily news, interviews, match previews, etc and in ENGLISH, something which will help the fans outside of Italy to get more in touch with the happenings. TBH I'm a little sceptical about all of this..

Kosta

The Eccentric
Jul 16, 2006
Secco is in Spain right now , after that he will search for the English speaking webmaster for that. One thing at a time.

Apr 15, 2006
Secco is in Spain right now , after that he will search for the English speaking webmaster for that. One thing at a time.
then he'll think about what content to offer us on the website! :disagree: why cant they just make the official site more informative like other clubs! quite frankly, we have one of the worst official sites in football club history!

Kosta

The Eccentric
Jul 16, 2006
then he'll think about what content to offer us on the website! :disagree: why cant they just make the official site more informative like other clubs! quite frankly, we have one of the worst official sites in football club history!
True that. But we have to wait and see. This membership thing is step in the right direction and it's better than nothing. I think that the membership should have been incorporated in the club's web site other than making a new one. That how you'll get free & membership access to news, interviews, multimedia... and so on on the same place.

Apr 15, 2006
True that. But we have to wait and see. This membership thing is step in the right direction and it's better than nothing. I think that the membership should have been incorporated in the club's web site other than making a new one. That how you'll get free & membership access to news, interviews, multimedia... and so on on the same place.
it's not a big deal! only a click away. and since it's a sort of a premium service, it deserves a site of it's own! but if u comapre our site to say liverpool's of milans' or any other top clubs', then you know that just the official site is lagging behind! but surely, the Membership idea is a step forward! hope we got better things ahead of us! :)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
It's really not too much money, even the special membership price of 36 Euro, but I'm really concerned what will we get out of it.. If all I'm gonna get is a plastic card plus some discounts on tickets and merchandise than I don't really need that because it only requires more money out of my pocket. :p It seems this will be a good thing for fans from Italy mainly..

I'd like this to be a GREAT juve site with daily news, interviews, match previews, etc and in ENGLISH, something which will help the fans outside of Italy to get more in touch with the happenings. TBH I'm a little sceptical about all of this..
If you're signing up for a footie club supporter membership and you're looking to get a great financial deal out of it, let me just tell you now that you will be gravely disappointed. You don't join a supporter club to save a few bucks on what you'd normally buy anyway -- just as you don't invest in club stock to become a millionaire (unless you're currently a billionaire).

It's about being a fan and supporting your club. Juve isn't starting this to lose money on it.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
But if you live in the USA, you are fucked. I just spent 30 minutes trying to register, my country of residence being "Stati Uniti di America" (The English translator from juventus.com has a new job I see). However, that country is not recogized, so I'm instructed over and over to put my country in. Oh go fuck yourselves. Learn how to run a fucking website.

The last time I bought something off juvestore.com, it took 8 days for the site to accept my information. 8 fucking days, and at least 10 emails to those clowns.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)