Juventus Membership (7 Viewers)

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Oh shit, I wanna get this so bad. I hope the english version comes out sooooon. :weee:

36 euro's per year? Heck ya!

btw, do we get a card in the mail?

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
doesnt seem as good as the english juventus fan base where u get discounted ticket, tours magazines, a membership card, social events, which included a visit from conte a couple of months ago and i even got a free official wooley hat :)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
doesnt seem as good as the english juventus fan base where u get discounted ticket, tours magazines, a membership card, social events, which included a visit from conte a couple of months ago and i even got a free official wooley hat :)
Except for the English Juventus Club you don't get discounted tickets, I am a member there and they sell me the tickets as their face values with an extra charge for the troubles, this is why I acquired my latest ones by myself. The magazine comes out once in a blue moon with articles from a year ago and the card has the old Juventus logo.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Except for the English Juventus Club you don't get discounted tickets, I am a member there and they sell me the tickets as their face values with an extra charge for the troubles, this is why I acquired my latest ones by myself. The magazine comes out once in a blue moon with articles from a year ago and the card has the old Juventus logo.
hmm u sure ur talking abt the same one cuz i got discounted tickets to see juve vs arsenal at highbury last yr and the card i got has the new logo with a white background?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
hmm u sure ur talking abt the same one cuz i got discounted tickets to see juve vs arsenal at highbury last yr and the card i got has the new logo with a white background?
I am talking about the DOC club in London that goes by the name Juventus Club Londra. The ticket you got for the game at Highbury was at its face value because otherwise you would have paid four or five times fold. My card is black with the old logo on it.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I am talking about the DOC club in London that goes by the name Juventus Club Londra. The ticket you got for the game at Highbury was at its face value because otherwise you would have paid four or five times fold. My card is black with the old logo on it.
yeah same group but i dno why u got the old logo yet i signed up last year, so u didnt get a free juve wooley hat then?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
yeah same group but i dno why u got the old logo yet i signed up last year, so u didnt get a free juve wooley hat then?
I signed up last year, one week before the game against Arsenal. I got a pin from them. I paid 10 € more to buy two tickets for the game against Palermo. No wooley hats.

The one you are wearing here

<-----
I am not wearing anything I got from the DOC Londra, the scarf on my head is one I bought last year from the store one day before the Palermo game.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
They've had these DOCs for a while. I recall trying to sign up myself a couple of years back and running into the same roadblocks.

Man, talk about turning away free money...

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
I signed up last year, one week before the game against Arsenal. I got a pin from them. I paid 10 € more to buy two tickets for the game against Palermo. No wooley hats.

I am not wearing anything I got from the DOC Londra, the scarf on my head is one I bought last year from the store one day before the Palermo game.
That was directed to bad ass...

JuveGER

Mar 10, 2006
That's a good thing about our current management, they are businessmen and know how to create revenues. The former management was smart on the transfer market, but they weren't really up to date in terms of marketing. It was about time that we got a channel and a membership like this. It's nothing special, but it was kind of embarassing that we did not have things like this. We should learn from English clubs and I think our management is doing this. The Juventus brand is one of the biggest football brand and there is much more to gain from it.

abejaa

Sep 25, 2006
Whatever I really like it :) especially to have and email adress [email protected] :) i was soo happy when I saw it! also im quite far italy im living in malaysia I don't know how many months I have to wait to get the card lol. if you like club you would pay more than 36 :) I would!

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
That's a good thing about our current management, they are businessmen and know how to create revenues. The former management was smart on the transfer market, but they weren't really up to date in terms of marketing. It was about time that we got a channel and a membership like this. It's nothing special, but it was kind of embarassing that we did not have things like this. We should learn from English clubs and I think our management is doing this. The Juventus brand is one of the biggest football brand and there is much more to gain from it.
Actually the Juve channel is not the work of this management, but the previous one.

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
Whatever I really like it :) especially to have and email adress [email protected] :) i was soo happy when I saw it! also im quite far italy im living in malaysia I don't know how many months I have to wait to get the card lol. if you like club you would pay more than 36 :) I would!
Up to now, web based E-mail is not working. I don't know if it on POP3/SMTP.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I already registered....Numero Civico = Civic number, I just put my University ID there...as for CAP I have no idea and I just put two question marks over there.
Btw, numerico civico is really your street number -- the number that goes on your mailbox as part of your address, for example. CAP is postal code or ZIP code.

Even so, American fans are f*cked for a while. The site forces you to enter a "Country" if you are from gli Stati Uniti. (Here I presume "Country" means U.S. state.) But the wanker Juventus site developers in their infinite wisdom never added the logic to enter a dropdown or text box to enter your "Country", so the form prevents you from proceeding unless you say you're from some other country. Because the page does not allow you to enter the required field of "Country". Sheer genius Juventus English-launguage web site development, as usual.

Since I would actually like to receive something in the postal mail, like my membership card and any other materials, this is a problem. I wrote their customer service today in my best Italian, including a screenshot to illustrate the problem. Will let my fellow Americani know if they come back with any fixes. :(

Afterall, I'm going to be in Torino in October, and I better have my credentials!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)