Juventus - LIVE matches 2022-23 (293 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Dull game. 2 teams and managers that obsess over defensive football, not really a surprise

Vlahovic is basically a phantom in this (and most of our games). Hate to say it but he’s completely the wrong type of forward for the type of football we play, his hold up play isn’t good enough and he no longer makes intelligent off the ball runs

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Dull game. 2 teams and managers that obsess over defensive football, not really a surprise

Vlahovic is basically a phantom in this (and most of our games). Hate to say it but he’s completely the wrong type of forward for the type of football we play, his hold up play isn’t good enough and he no longer makes intelligent off the ball runs

I agree but I don't understand how year in, year out we fucking do our very best to create as few chances as possible and buy the wrong midfielders every fucking time.

I guess this is what happens when most of your transfers in the middle of the pitch are bargain bin players

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Decent half but we've been too cautious and tried to walk the ball in at times.

Fagioli and Di Maria haven't got into the game and taken some poor touches. Rabiot was unlucky not to score but hasn't played well and pulled out of a few challenges. Vlahovic's linkup has been better.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
I agree but I don't understand how year in, year out we fucking do our very best to create as few chances as possible and buy the wrong midfielders every fucking time.

I guess this is what happens when most of your transfers in the middle of the pitch are bargain bin players
so true. We don’t have an ounce of creativity in central midfield, Fagioli is just about the best of the lot of them and it’s far from his strength. Dusan has probably stopped running because he knows no one will find him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 292)