Juventus - LIVE matches 2022-23 (271 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

singus

Sep 22, 2020
Extremely lucky to get away with 1-1 here. Running after the ball for 45 minutes. Make some adjustments and then we have a chance against this impressive PSG team.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Last year after all those VAR abuses and invented penalties, they said that they will stop with those unseen hands in small box.
The ball was shot towards his hand with great speed , he tried to AVOID it, but it was too fast and there is no deflection anyway, it didnt affect the game at all, even the contact is disputable , this is clearly abuse of rules against Juve, esp considering that those invented penalties are always against us and never awarded to us.

Last edited:

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Tough half. Fiorentina look shaky defensively but we can't get out of our half.

We badly need either Milik or McKennie to give some hold up play.

No idea what McKennie is thinking right before their goal, he's 1 v 1 in the penalty area with a great angle for a shot and plays a no look pass to a defender. On the penalty there looked a foul on Cuadrado before the cross but he never seems to get those called anymore.

VAR’s only use is to fuck Juventus in the ass at every opportunity.
Hilarious how long the ref waited after he missed the penalty to see if they could find an excuse to retake it.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
I don't understand how you can bang your head against a wall for over a year and never learn from it. McKennie. Why on earth is he on? He must be a fantastic person given how many chances he gets when he throws it away each time. And for the love of God, take out Sandro.
The rest stink too but at least they have shown in the past that they are worth the chance.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Last year after all those VAR abuses and invented penalties, they said that they will stop with those unseen hands in small box.
The ball was shot towards his hand with great speed , he tried to AVOID it, but it was too fast and there as no deflection anyway, it didnt affect the game at all, event the contract is disputable , this is clearly an a use against Juve, esp considering that those invented penalties are always against us and never awarded to us.
Behead those who invented VAR

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
I've just watched Celtic thrash Rangers and coming now to see Juve play honestly it's night and day.

It's a different philosophy of football and all that, but my god we look so uninspired. And this is with Di Maria in the team. Surely we'll get some of these wasters off at half time.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
Oh my god. We can't get past their press! Seriously! What the hell. Its destroying our game. This is the biggest issue I have with this team. Getting past the press. Shocking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 270)