Juventus - LIVE matches 2021-22 (20 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I would love to smash that repulsive rodent's face. If I were Max, I would wait for Lautaro in the tunnel and bash his face with a baseball bat - deal with the consequences after. And no, I would not be apologetic. If they asked me in the media, I would say, I'd gladly do it again and that Merda are fucking cunts. Fuck diplomacy.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
I have no idea. But this is beyond absurd. From Brozo not getting red to the two penalties.

With super league fiasco and the comments from league and FIGC disparaging Juve after, they could very easily have told refs to not give Juve benefit of the doubt in anything debatable.
That requires morally corrupt FIGC + every single ref to be corrupt too. I just find it hard to believe.

Fully agreed that the ref tonight has been beyond horrible

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Allegri is fucking pissed at the officials
No wonder, there were two big incidents that swung the match in Inter's favour. And that's ignoring the continual lack of yellow cards that would have put players in danger. In such a close and important game you need a bit of balance in the officiating, but I'm sure that preening cock Valeri will sleep well tonight, and all the "neutrals" will say what a great game he had keeping his cards in his pocket (the referring equivalent of being a hipster).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)