Juventus - LIVE matches 2021-22 (19 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
I still think De Ligt fouled Lautaro for the first penalty. You all seem to disagree, so I am probably wrong. But I swear I did see him kicking Lautaro. Bonucci's contact wasn't a foul for sure, but I think De Ligt kicked him accidentally just before the contact between Lautaro and Bonucci.
There was contact with De Ligt but it's so soft, he doesn't even fall and keeps looking for contact with Bonucci while trying to get his leg hooked.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I usually dont talk about refs but something smells here.
No obvious second yellow then he stops our play in a dangerous attack to give us a foul and finished it off with a Lautaro penalty instead of giving a foul against Lautaro.
Extra time - There might have been a penalty for us but nothing conclusive

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
The changes we made were either make or break, we had to hold out or we'd lose, that's simply due to the lack of options available and the quality of them. The weak ass pen killed us and that was it.
Exactly, we were gassed already I think, and we were full into protecting the lead. It's visible we don't have the energy to start a comeback anymore

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
No obvious second yellow then he stops our play in a dangerous attack to give us a foul and finished it off with a Lautaro penalty instead of giving a foul against Lautaro.
ofc it reeks of shit, the moment they decided not to appoint the best ref in Italy all because he sent an inter player off against Juve last time around.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
There would 100 penalties a game if such soft pussy's are awarded penalty for going down.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
I still think De Ligt fouled Lautaro for the first penalty. You all seem to disagree, so I am probably wrong. But I swear I did see him kicking Lautaro. Bonucci's contact wasn't a foul for sure, but I think De Ligt kicked him accidentally just before the contact between Lautaro and Bonucci.
Yeah, he grazez him on the shin, before he gets stuck in, but too little to be a penalty.
If that where the case there would be several penalties a game on how much contact exists on corners, free kicks etc.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
We are a cannon meat to merda!To whom ?To merda !Next year will be better .Well surely! With this policy we will be bigger cannon meats to merda.Fucking merda.That'a was it .Just fuck this team,the management and everything.All they are concern is their annual shareholders meeting and the result from it.Nothing else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)