Juventus - LIVE matches 2021-22 (63 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
The ref fucked us, but our behaviour after we took the lead was scandalous and very Allegrilike...

Изпратено от моят XQ-AU52 с помощта на Tapatalk

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
When you've got half fit Arthur, Locatelli and then Kean coming on, lol.

As shit as this season has been imagine how close we'd have been to maybe even doing the double if Chiesa hadn't suffered his injury. That's how shit the domestic competition is. This Inter team is decent, they are cohesive and have experience and time together, and we're barely behind them with this mashup of PES 2005 randoms and faltering/waning stars. This league is there for the taking, but I have decreasing confidence in the right moves being made.
Chiesa was a huge hit for us, he basically carries our offense when he's on. Without him our wings are toothless, Cuads is a fullback now and Berna is, well, not threatening. But we were so close and lost 2 deciding games in both competitions on details vs the current best and deepest team in Italy. Definitely feels like we left something behind

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
There’s no doubt about it.

Milan and Inter went through 8-9 years of shite before starting to win again. Wouldn’t shock me to see the same happen to us.
The truth is we were the dying breath of Italian football still being competitive on the European stage. I don’t see neither Inter or Milan getting back to what they were again. I think this is it. Serie A can’t compete with the oil money clubs.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Fucking merda become a better and bgger team than us.Fuck this shit.Just fuck this shit.We fired Marotta because of Ronaldo.You see the outcome.Idiots!

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
Compare the manner they are defending the lead to the way we did. I don’t mind going defensive, but if you are going to play a low block you need to push out with intensity when they have it around our third. We are too passive with the low block and invite shots and crosses from around the box.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 58)