Juventus - LIVE matches 2021-22 (30 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

singus

Sep 22, 2020
True but Juve defense has allowed less for Milan. Need a 2nd goal or else it's a nail biting Max 1-0 type win. It's a compliment for Max because i had less assurance when Sarri and Pirlo had that lead. I know, Juve blew a 2-0 lead first match. That was an anomaly.
I think right now being bottom of the table we cant expect any 1-0 guarantees as the worst case scenario :D

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
But, but he won MVP playing along side ronaldo which is mentioned at least once a day on here .:lol: Well see as season goes on i really want him to perform in CL knockouts as he has not done anything in them in a long time. If he performed like he did today for alot of the season then i dont think anyone would say anything about him.
well maybe @Hust would :maddy:
I said successful team. Sarri destroyed any semblance of organization and solidity to get those two working together in attack. And it showed. We conceded the most goals Of the entire era and didn’t score any more than a normal season (far behind the best Allegri & Conte seasons). Those two just aren’t a match on the pitch together for a successful team. It’s not blaming Ronaldo, it’s just saying they don’t really suit each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)