Juventus - LIVE matches 2021-22 (31 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Everyone played well. Rabiot the worst if I have to pick one, mostly due to that one on one. That should have been, must have been 2:0. That flick by Dybala and pass by Bentancur deserved a goal. Such a big man like Rabiot must do better in these situations to at least put himself in a position to shoot.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Goes to show…it’s just like what you say, Cronios doesn’t actually watch our games. Or maybe he’s too busy scoffing down his tzatziki and mousaka to notice.
i did commented this game live, with many comments that prove it. stats say that benta had 86% completed passes, yet loca only 80%
They do confirm me, yet the italian favorism knows no bounds...
I dont care who plays better, but they are juve players and should give credit when credit is due, Benta was better than Loca in this first half!

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Best half of football I think we have played in some time. Dybala's work rate is amazing.

However, we haven't really created many chances. That would be my only gripe.
True but Juve defense has allowed less for Milan. Need a 2nd goal or else it's a nail biting Max 1-0 type win. It's a compliment for Max because i had less assurance when Sarri and Pirlo had that lead. I know, Juve blew a 2-0 lead first match. That was an anomaly.

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
He was pretty consistent pre-Ronaldo. Had a couple poor periods for a few weeks here and there, but never the several month-season long shit we saw alongside Ronaldo. They just didn’t suit playing beside one another. At least not if we want a successful team.
But, but he won MVP playing along side ronaldo which is mentioned at least once a day on here .:lol: Well see as season goes on i really want him to perform in CL knockouts as he has not done anything in them in a long time. If he performed like he did today for alot of the season then i dont think anyone would say anything about him.
well maybe @Hust would :maddy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)