Juventus - LIVE matches 2021-22 (34 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Best half of football from a Juventus team single the Barcelona game last year.

I hope we come out for the second with that same attitude and desire. Looking very organised defensively and closing down/winning back possession quickly. Unrecognisable from the empoli performance

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I thought it was going to be one of those games when I saw dumb and dumber bump into each other after 4-5 mins.

But we’ve absolutely and totally dominated the game and should be up by more than 1 goal. Bentancur has been marvellous ffs, that’s how good this game has gone so far.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Great game so far but we should be leading by more than one. Milan have an incredibly solid GK so it’s not like we’ve been wasteful upfront, but still. They have zero attacking threat but all it takes is one set piece or a lape in concentration.

Need to score a second goal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
The criticism of Dybala is that he is inconsistent he can look amazing today and then turn to shit in the next game. You never know what your going to get.
He was pretty consistent pre-Ronaldo. Had a couple poor periods for a few weeks here and there, but never the several month-season long shit we saw alongside Ronaldo. They just didn’t suit playing beside one another. At least not if we want a successful team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)