Juventus - Lazio (6 Viewers)

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
Tacchinardi: "Unexpected defeat"
16 12 2002

After the match against Lazio, one of the strangest weeks. Three matches, two defeats, a wonderful win in Champions League.

An unexpected defeat, the one against Lazio, for Alessio Tacchinardi: “A defeat that we didn't expect. Unfortunately we made too many mistakes lately. After we lost the first place we had a loss of tension. today we didn't find the same reaction as against La Coruna and Roma”.

Zambrotta: "Bad day"
16 12 2002

All the Bianconeri in the press room have the same feeling: the Lazio's victory is deserved. This is also the Gianluca Zambrotta's opinion: “It has been a bad day. Lazio played better than us and we cannot complain for this defeat. Lazio pushed very strong and Cesar was helped by his mates. For me and Thuram wasn't easy to fight against them”.

Lippi: "No excuses but it's not a drama"
16 12 2002

No excuses and no dramas: this was Marcello Lippi's message after the home defeat against Lazio. The ko suffered against Mancini's team was the second one in Serie A, few days after a good match against Basel. Surely, compared with the match against the Swiss team, against Lazio Juventus played a worse match and the coach admitted it: "There isn't much to say. Surely Juventus played worse than in other circumstances: Lazio played better than us and deserved the victory. Maybe it should have taken another Juventus. We don't look for excuses but let's not consider this defeat a dramatic thing. Obviously we're sad, lately we've been used to see a better Juventus in the important matches. We'll talk about this match with calm to understand what has happened tonight."

Tacchi , Zambi , Lippi Opinion on The Lazio Defeat.
I Think They Don't care at all :(:confused:
www.juventus.com

Buy on AliExpress.com
Dec 10, 2002
i just love this, im always happy when milan wins, im even more happier when milan wins and juve loses and i would have been more happier if inter had lost... i thought atalanta deserved atleast a draw against inter....

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by DP's_Apprentice ] ++
Well of course Van der Vaart would do a better job than Miccoli,but I'm not sure we would be able to sign VDV. He seems to want to go to England or Spain,while Miccoli could be easily acquired.
No chance of him coming to Italy, mate ... sorry :)

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by JuVe!! ] ++
I Think They Don't care at all :(:confused:
I get that feeling too. They seem like they are just hoping it will all come right..when really from what i have heard it seems serious work needs to be done!

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
From the moment i saw juve lineup i knew that juve would lose
anyone with me in this feeling???

Why he did not play with the same formation and tactics that was in ACMILAN game where they played a lovely match then.

Going into a match with lazio with salas in attack ???????
Salas is not a player he is just an 11 guy you want to complete
a game with in my openion DEVAIO with one leg is better than salas.When you play with salas and delpiro it means you play with zero chance of scoring and that bastard lippi should now it
because delpioro is not full attacker and that loser salas is nothing, the only bright thing that was in trhe first half was NEDVED and lippi the bastard replaced him in the second half why ?????????

Second where is trezegue and why Camoraneze is not playing from the start.

Also i think that the two goals is BUFFON fault are you with me in this???

I think if he played with the same tactics that he played with milanjuve could have won easliy but i dont know what to say anymore

ANGRY FAN

Trezegol

Jul 19, 2002
I agree whith you that Salas is crap and to play Salas and Del Piero is stupid. I think they have to put Salas in primavera team and teach him how to play football. I think it's time to make some changes in Juventus starting from everywhere. The only players that should stay at Juve are Buffon, Trez, Dp, Davids and Thuram. Rest by by. It's a shame that Juve are not among the top teams in seria A, and it's more shame to have losted to Brescia and to Lazio who haven't payed a sellary for 5 months to their players. That shows all the players have a big heart for their club. And what does Juve have, an Ice cold manager, smoking his cigar whot don't give a f*** how the team plays. For god sake make a face expresion one time, be happy when they score, be angry when they play bad, do something. I guess I'm really dissapointed. I hope Trez is back next week.

PS Di Vaio is a Lazio Fan and will always be

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Buffon may have made a few slight errors,but if he didn't save our arse in the 1st half we would have lost 4-1,so I wouldn't put any of the blame on him.

Recently Lippi has been giving Zambrotta the start,and yesterday it was a justifiable decision as he had a good game.

When the transfer market re-opens in January Moggi has to buy us a new striker,as Salas and Di Vaio are not up to the Juve standard. They better get their acts together or find their way out of Juve.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Trezegol ] ++
I agree whith you that Salas is crap and to play Salas and Del Piero is stupid. I think they have to put Salas in primavera team and teach him how to play football. I think it's time to make some changes in Juventus starting from everywhere. The only players that should stay at Juve are Buffon, Trez, Dp, Davids and Thuram. Rest by by. It's a shame that Juve are not among the top teams in seria A, and it's more shame to have losted to Brescia and to Lazio who haven't payed a sellary for 5 months to their players. That shows all the players have a big heart for their club. And what does Juve have, an Ice cold manager, smoking his cigar whot don't give a f*** how the team plays. For god sake make a face expresion one time, be happy when they score, be angry when they play bad, do something. I guess I'm really dissapointed. I hope Trez is back next week.

PS Di Vaio is a Lazio Fan and will always be
I AGREE WITH YOU TOTALY

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Holden ] ++
Lippi did the best with what he had. Lazio were great + us playing below our best = defeat.
NO HE did not do the best Why he did not play with the same formation and tactics that was in ACMILAN game where they played a lovely match then.

Going into a match with lazio with salas in attack ???????
Salas is not a player he is just an 11 guy you want to complete
a game with in my openion DEVAIO with one leg is better than salas.When you play with salas and delpiro it means you play with zero chance of scoring and that bastard lippi should now it
because delpioro is not full attacker and that loser salas is nothing, the only bright thing that was in trhe first half was NEDVED and lippi the bastard replaced him in the second half why ?????????

Second where is trezegue and why Camoraneze is not playing from the start.

Also i think that the two goals is BUFFON fault are you with me in this???

I think if he played with the same tactics that he played with milanjuve could have won easliy but i dont know what to say anymore

ANGRY FAN

KeNgO

Oct 28, 2002
i wouldn't blame buffon for the goals scored!!! he had already done brilliant saves before the goals were scored!!! i believe he did a good job!
as to why nedved was subbed! well there were doubts about him playing the game! he started but during half time was feeling pain and had to be subbed!!!

camo was out because i believe zambrotta was doing well in the last couple of matches he has been playing!!! i like the idea of having two wingers like zambo and camo! they both playing together make it nice as they have to compete with each other for the place which makes our right wing position one of the most dangerous in the Serie A

i believe Salas should go! if he had anything he could show he should of have been able to do it by now! he doesn't have speed, doesn't have skills, and definitly no shot power!!
as for Di Vaio i still believe this guy has good potential, i belive in his speed, and shot power! he still needs time!!!

maybe salas if given the time he will prevail at the end
but at the moment IMO i don't believe at juve we can wait on two strikers to get their form at the club, if the case was one striker then we can wait but two!!! by the time they get their form we will be out of the title race!!!

Dec 10, 2002
NO HE did not do the best Why he did not play with the same formation and tactics that was in ACMILAN game where they played a lovely match then.
hey it was the same formation played and the only difference is di viao changed for salas and zambrotta coming in..... and also the goals scored against milan was due to counter attact.... i thought both the team played poorly and a draw would have been a fair result againt milan

but who cares, we are top now:D

maxmc

Jul 27, 2002
i think that even if di vaio is a lazio fan he would still do his best (at least better than salas), because he's professional enough.....

and somebody said that the two goals were buffon's fault....
i've just seen the goals once... but i've to agree that buffon wasn't looking good... but on the other side there was so much fog
i don't know how much he has seen, but imagine if you are the gk and suddenly a ball comes towards you...

anyway i'm just dissapointed.... salas really sucks... i think we should seel him as soon as possible...
i think everybody has to agree that he was a very very bad purchase...

Trezegol

Jul 19, 2002
Did anybody see the Valencia game. If not I think that Juve should look at Aimar. This guy can play football. If Carew would have bin a striker like Vieri ore Sheva he would score a least 4 times, and all thanx to Aimar. I know that Juve has Nedved but Milan manage to play whit Rui Costa and Rivaldo, why can't we do it to. If I were Moggi I would go for Aimar.

Trezegol

Jul 19, 2002
When Juve sold Pippo it was the happyest day in my life. To get rid of that cheat and to make money of him, man this is great. So you can keap him becouse Juve has the best striker in the world, TREZEGUET!!!. And guess what we snapped him under Milans nose, like we did whith Zidan, but thats a long story to tell for a stupid Milan fan.

PS. Remember this picture. It is one of the players we "stole" from Milan, and he repaid it by scoring a goal in Juve 2:1 win over Milan. Should I metion that Milan sucked in this game. This is his celobration.

Dec 10, 2002
When Juve sold Pippo it was the happyest day in my life. To get rid of that cheat and to make money of him, man this is great. So you can keap him becouse Juve has the best striker in the world, TREZEGUET!!!. And guess what we snapped him under Milans nose, like we did whith Zidan, but thats a long story to tell for a stupid Milan fan.
hahaha you are saying me stupid!!! ok let me show u some statistics to prove u wrong

http://www.uefa.com/competitions/ucl/Statistics/index.html

pippo is the top scorer mate and i cant see any juve player there and also there is no zidane... but there is a player named rui costa there who we snapped him under juventus nose, BUT THATS A LONG STORY FOR A STUPID JUVE FAN

PS : for your info nobody wanted trezeguet in milan ,last season tezeguet was the top scorer bcz shevchenko was injuried, remember the previous 2 seasons top scorer??

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
this game cause an awful feeling. i'm highly in bad mood.
but we can still win the scudetto. it will be very very hard but it's possible. last year we were 6 points behind Inter 5 rounds away from the end. now it's more than 17 rounds. still open!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)