Juventus kits 2012/2013 (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Giova21

luca6permi#1
Dec 20, 2011
Of course, you genuinely forgot there was no scudetto, three stars, silver star or coccarda on there :seven:
Haha yea, I like the design of the shirt, I wasn't posting it for the badges it does or doesn't have on ;)

Edit: A friend over at r&b forums says the more tight fitting one you've seen about with the badge high up on the collar bone and two thick black stripes on the torso with a crew neck collar is the official shirt for next season.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Haha yea, I like the design of the shirt, I wasn't posting it for the badges it does or doesn't have on ;)

Edit: A friend over at r&b forums says the more tight fitting one you've seen about with the badge high up on the collar bone and two thick black stripes on the torso with a crew neck collar is the official shirt for next season.
It does seem to be the one doing the rounds the most, fingers crossed your right :xfinger:

Giova21

luca6permi#1
Dec 20, 2011
It does seem to be the one doing the rounds the most, fingers crossed your right :xfinger:
You like that one yea? you don't prefer the one with the polo collar?

I'm on about that one, which I think is also really nice but I'm just a sucker for the classic collar, seems to be more what I've had in my memories as a kid.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Sorry I thought you meant the away kit. As for the home kit, not a fan of round neck collars. Much prefer the one posted above, this one you've posted looks like a Newcastle jersey

Jul 1, 2010
You like that one yea? you don't prefer the one with the polo collar?

I'm on about that one, which I think is also really nice but I'm just a sucker for the classic collar, seems to be more what I've had in my memories as a kid.
That one looks good too but I generally like thin stripes.

It would still be ten times better than this year's, though.

DIECI

Jul 12, 2011
I love the polo one but isn't that the design of the Inter shirt from this year? and the France shirt?

---------- Post added 19.04.2012 at 12:02 ----------

IMHO this season's home kit is the worst I've seen since I'm a fan.
why because the away is nice? I think the away is worst than the home but they;re both horrendous.

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
bahahah those brutal milan jerseys. I also agree with the fact that this years is the ugliest I have seen in the past 10 years. The collar sucks, the sponsor is terrible and the stripes are "mehh". I also hate how nike's jerseys are all very loose and the sleeves just hang their. The above collared shirt and that black one look beauty. I just hope the sleeves have the tight part at the bottom to wrap around the arm like kinda like our old serie b ones had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)