Juventus kits 2012/2013 (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
There's bound to be an influx of plastic fans come next season so yeah, shirt sales should go up
And everyone's excited about the extra stars, the shirt may actually look good for once, the team is kicking ass, and we may sign a big name.

---------- Post added 25.04.2012 at 10:08 ----------

Btw, anyone know a good place in the US to buy the jerseys?

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
I see that, but I just think that there isn't a need to have a massive flag plastered all over it. We know they're from Italy :tup:

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Yeah this whole tricolour juve thing annoys me and I'm not really fond of it being on the stadium. Everyone knows Juventus are Italian so is every other team in the league. At the end of the day the only thing separating two teams is the colours on their shirt. Am I the only one who thinks its stupid that we champion our national identity which is in fact the same as every other team we play against?

The jersey is still sexy though would love a collar (in tricolour of course) though.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
I don't mind the Tricolor, maybe it is a bit too big and could be smaller but that's not the focal point.

All I care about is black and white stripes, a properly implemented logo, three stars, and a Coppa badge. Oh yeah, and no fucking pink shit next season either.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I find this whole talk of a third star on the jersey highly presumptious. We should let all this talk happen after winning the scudetto. It's going to look really silly if we slip up otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)