Juventus kits 2012/2013 (22 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
I LOVE that shirt and will buy it in a heartbeat! But I think the stripes should be cut away with a white box like the PSV kit, so that the Jeep logo (which I prefer to be in black writing), can be integrated on the shirt better. With the stripes as they are now, unfortunately it seems that the Jeep logo will just be another friggen' sticker!

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
although i like white shorts, for some reason i feel that this jersey ^^ would look better with black shorts. Hopefully our socks have a stripe or two aswell like in 07/08. Striped socks look well with our kits IMO

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
The kits have that odd little patch on the shoulder all the Nike kits have this year. Why does it have 2 stars though?
I think Nike and the club are having a few issues with regards this matter. They have apparently already started mass production of the kits towards the end of the season. And were not aware that Agnelli would create changes on something as standard as the stars. The kits have been produced ith the stars already but Juve have now taken a decision to remove them and have the 30 won on the field inscription. They are trying to resort the matter as Nike has already produced I could be wrong about the figure, (will try and clarify) about 200k kits.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
97-99 must have been the years of heresy.
CL final and semi final losses, the Intertoto Cup and Del Piero's injury. Say no more.

And then we brought it back for 2010-11, a real success story.

Once you go black you never go back.

---------- Post added 14.06.2012 at 00:04 ----------

What happened in 2003? Oh we lost the CL final again. Black shorts...

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
CL final and semi final losses, the Intertoto Cup and Del Piero's injury. Say no more.

And then we brought it back for 2010-11, a real success story.

Once you go black you never go back.

---------- Post added 14.06.2012 at 00:04 ----------

What happened in 2003? Oh we lost the CL final again. Black shorts...
yeah i completely agree. I may sound stupid saying this but white shorts for some reason, makes the team look younger and cleaner IMO. I know that sounds weird but thats the closest way I know how to describe it. Even when del piero switched to white cleats this season as opposed to his black ones, idk why but he seemed younger to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)