Juventus kits 2012/2013 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ironz

Jan 31, 2010
Vecchia signora has the final designs. Home kit looks banging!!!! Thumbs up. Away is also good. As the jeep logo background is grey and look ok

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
This may sound stupid but i believe this jersey is going to be our kit next year because if you look on the shoulder, it has this little plastic "T" thing that connects the arm to the shoulder. I have no idea what the point of it is but anyways, most nike jerseys at the euro and even the tracksuits have it. The could be a hint that this is our jersey for next year. And its pretty frickin nice.

View attachment 49419

Thats a very, very good point, and thats a great shirt.

---------- Post added 13.06.2012 at 18:03 ----------

Vecchia signora has the final designs. Home kit looks banging!!!! Thumbs up. Away is also good. As the jeep logo background is grey and look ok
Link it!

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007

Fantastic background colour choice for the away kit.

---------- Post added 13.06.2012 at 17:07 ----------

This may sound stupid but i believe this jersey is going to be our kit next year because if you look on the shoulder, it has this little plastic "T" thing that connects the arm to the shoulder. I have no idea what the point of it is but anyways, most nike jerseys at the euro and even the tracksuits have it. The could be a hint that this is our jersey for next year. And its pretty frickin nice.
Thats a very, very good point, and thats a great shirt.
I noticed that already, could just be a case of using that kit template as a model for the photoshop.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Basically the kit templates are real, and then they have obviously added the rest on for the second pictures.

So we don't know if they will be stickers or part of the kit itself yet.

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
it would be better if the juve logo was in the centre of the jersey so that the "30sulcampo" could be written in black instead of yellow. and push the scudetto patch to the right side

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
it would be better if the juve logo was in the centre of the jersey so that the "30sulcampo" could be written in black instead of yellow. and push the scudetto patch to the right side
I disagree, I think the club logo should always be where the heart is, and the scudetto in the middle. More fitting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)