Juventus kits 2012/2013 (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juve Fanatico

Aug 20, 2010
Yep. I know I read that somewhere. And besides, there wouldn't be any problem with the FIGC otherwise. They are only interested in respecting the rules ("rispettare le regole"), as Abete said when confronted about all of this.
Respecting the rules :howler:

Had they respected the rules, we wouldn't be in this mess right now in the first place.

Anyway, we can say we tried. Hopefully we'll win two titles soon so we can put the stars back on.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
if that star things is a rule its not like it was made yesterday. agnelli knew about it and should have shut up. the guy is talking to much about 30 and sul campo. he should stop talking like he can do or will do anything about it. he is a powerless puppet nothing more. that is what annoys me ever since 2006! they talk sooo much and do little. just rest this case already... better accept the fact than bitch about it without doing anything

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_(football_badge)

Look at this article. The stars are not any official guide as to how much the club has won. When FC Bayern Munich put 4 stars above their logo it doesn't mean 40 league victories - it means 20 (or 21) for each star represents 5 championships. We choose to mark a star with 10 championships but if we are to put 3 stars on our logo we can just say its for every 9th scudetto (9*3=27 scudetto's) Porblem solved, we get 3 stars and FIGC think it's for 27 and we think it's for 30..
if we did this wouldnt that mean that inter would have 2 stars since according to them they have 18? Fuck that!

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
I'm trying to get clarification on whether or not we'll have any stars on our jerseys next season, as most of us immediately understood it, or if we're keeping the two golden stars.

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
What a joke we are!!.. I hate AA for speaking so fucking much about this 3 shit!. Now this is what we have, S H I T on our shirt.. trenta my ass!!

The only good thing they did is remove the 2stars! THANK GOD for that.. The stars have no meaning for us now! We have 30 titles and must have 3 stars or non at all!

A big FUCK YOU TO AA!

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I'm trying to get clarification on whether or not we'll have any stars on our jerseys next season, as most of us immediately understood it, or if we're keeping the two golden stars.
Yes, we will. The two stars will be complemented by the 30 on the pitch quote.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)