Juventus kits 2012/2013 (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
I'd rather just have the two stars remain. I do not want us to look inferior to the merda Milanese. Just put 'Trenta sul campo' on the underside of the badge, where it says on our current shirt forza Juve.

I just want this thing done away with now. This way we win; the fans have the 30 closest to their hearts (in a literal sense too), we keep the two stars so we aren't giving any other clubs further satisfaction, we dont contradict ouselves by having 2 stars and 30 on the front of the jersey and then the FIGC can happily screw themselves allowing the scandal to boil over as if to threaten us.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_(football_badge)

Look at this article. The stars are not any official guide as to how much the club has won. When FC Bayern Munich put 4 stars above their logo it doesn't mean 40 league victories - it means 20 (or 21) for each star represents 5 championships. We choose to mark a star with 10 championships but if we are to put 3 stars on our logo we can just say its for every 9th scudetto (9*3=27 scudetto's) Porblem solved, we get 3 stars and FIGC think it's for 27 and we think it's for 30..

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_(football_badge)

Look at this article. The stars are not any official guide as to how much the club has won. When FC Bayern Munich put 4 stars above their logo it doesn't mean 40 league victories - it means 20 (or 21) for each star represents 5 championships. We choose to mark a star with 10 championships but if we are to put 3 stars on our logo we can just say its for every 9th scudetto (9*3=27 scudetto's) Porblem solved, we get 3 stars and FIGC think it's for 27 and we think it's for 30..
In Italy, it's different. FIGC made the gold stars part of their laws, and the stars can only be given per every 10th official "federal" title.

Lancelot

Oct 24, 2011
In this case 28 sul campo is a fact.

After the celeberations AA said that he has a surprise for the fans. So this is it, right? All of them said that we have 30 Scudetto`s, and now they accept 28. And what`s their solution !?

We will write 'Trenta sul campo' :lol:.
Big deal.
Now Moratti and Berlu can die slowly and painfully. This phrase will kill them.

I feel let down by the club.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Really? I thought it was just a tradition.

If that't the case, then there was nothing AA could have done about it. I'm sure he tried everything possible.
Yep. I know I read that somewhere. And besides, there wouldn't be any problem with the FIGC otherwise. They are only interested in respecting the rules ("rispettare le regole"), as Abete said when confronted about all of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)