Juventus kits 2012/2013 (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kistos

Dec 11, 2005

It's official for Manchester United. I can say that i liked it. It's weird (and cool) that Nike are unveiling the 2012/13 jerseys before the end of the championships. I am confident that on Sunday we will see our new kits with the three stars! :drill:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
It's official for Manchester United. I can say that i liked it. It's weird (and cool) that Nike are unveiling the 2012/13 jerseys before the end of the championships. I am confident that on Sunday we will see our new kits with the three stars! :drill:
The English teams and Milan always release their jerseys early, while Juve are always on of the last to - late July or August sometimes.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
"Warrior Sports" is a new brand or something?
They are new to footie. They are a small Boston based company that specialized in Hockey and Lacrosse gear. They were bought by New Balance who are trying to expand into sports (other than running and tennis).

I like the home kit a lot. I might actually buy one this season.

---------- Post added 11.05.2012 at 14:47 ----------

EmoJuve ftw!

---------- Post added 11.05.2012 at 17:33 ----------

Hmmm, can't make my mind up. Looks more like an official polo shirt you would see in the club shop than a match kit.

Retro, like most Liverpool fans :D
At least it doesn't say "Crown Paints".

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Why isn't anyone giving credence to the jersey Vidal posed in for tuttosport?? This was when we announced Jeep as our principle shirt sponsor. Hope that wasn't photoshopped coz that jersey was sharp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)