Juventus kits 2012/2013 (19 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
No, no, no.. The first thing I saw on that picture that I liked about the shirt was the sponsor being "lower".. :D
IMO it looks like some south american team when the Jeep logo is to high and close to the Nike and Juve logo..
I think it's a little too close to the belly, but eitherway I'll be buying both home and away kits this season

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
It's very nice, but I actually don't have a fetish for the black jerseys like some of you have. I really hope we're gonna go back to yellow and blue. I'm not gonna cry if it turns out to be a black one, though, it looks very good.

OP
icemaη

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
  • Thread Starter #795
    Did you guys see the Liverpool jersey? No wonder Warrior sports paid them so much money. Liverpool needed to be compensated for wearing shit. It looks like a 10 dirham T-shirt.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
    I've never really understood the fascination some of us have with am all black Juve kit. Personally, I've always preferred an all white second kit (remember the Sony/d+ white with the black stars on the shoulder, or the lotto white) as well the uber cool blue and yellow combination. They've got so much more character. Dunno, maybe just me. Totally agree with Jem on this. As for the black away kit doing the rounds, I'm pretty sure it will be our second kit, and vie got to say, an all white circular patch would look a lot nicer than the pin striped ones its currently sporting on the end of the sleeves.

FlavioJuve

Jun 6, 2007
    I've never really understood the fascination some of us have with am all black Juve kit. Personally, I've always preferred an all white second kit (remember the Sony/d+ white with the black stars on the shoulder, or the lotto white) as well the uber cool blue and yellow combination. They've got so much more character. Dunno, maybe just me. Totally agree with Jem on this. As for the black away kit doing the rounds, I'm pretty sure it will be our second kit, and vie got to say, an all white circular patch would look a lot nicer than the pin striped ones its currently sporting on the end of the sleeves.
    After this season I would prefer another pink shirt, but this time not with 1 star but with 3

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    EmoJuve ftw!

---------- Post added 11.05.2012 at 17:33 ----------

Did you guys see the Liverpool jersey? No wonder Warrior sports paid them so much money. Liverpool needed to be compensated for wearing shit. It looks like a 10 dirham T-shirt.

Hmmm, can't make my mind up. Looks more like an official polo shirt you would see in the club shop than a match kit.

Retro, like most Liverpool fans :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)