Juventus kits 2011/2012 (24 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
I think so, considering all the management says we have 29 (which we do have) so as a fuck you to the FIGC I think we will have 3 stars. Surely it wouldn't be a rule that it's not allowed.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
That was something only a girl would say, Elv.
I don't have to be all macho and censor myself on an internet forum, you fag :D

I think so, considering all the management says we have 29 (which we do have) so as a fuck you to the FIGC I think we will have 3 stars. Surely it wouldn't be a rule that it's not allowed.
I would be very disappointed if they didn't, especially that there's no such rule, and we're (Gianni Agnelli) the ones who came up with the whole star of merit thing, so they can all go fuck themselves.

juventino19

Nov 20, 2005
Hey guys, haven't posted on here in a while! Last time I was on here I confirmed that the pink jersey would have the star and the home shirt the fade...I have some pretty awesome info for you all right now too...
Got word on the new Juve jerseys for next season, the Home jersey is going to be a retro kind of shirt...thicker stripes like the lotto ones, also gonna have that big white box on the back where the number goes and that white space at the top to put the name...the away jersey is *drum roll please*.......start your fapping........the away jersey is.......Black! Can't give much more detail than that for now but when I know more ill share...also merdas away shirt next year is red! Nasty fucks, anyways hope you guys enjoy!

Nedved03

Love juve because of sega
Nov 27, 2011
Hey guys, haven't posted on here in a while! Last time I was on here I confirmed that the pink jersey would have the star and the home shirt the fade...I have some pretty awesome info for you all right now too...
Got word on the new Juve jerseys for next season, the Home jersey is going to be a retro kind of shirt...thicker stripes like the lotto ones, also gonna have that big white box on the back where the number goes and that white space at the top to put the name...the away jersey is *drum roll please*.......start your fapping........the away jersey is.......Black! Can't give much more detail than that for now but when I know more ill share...also merdas away shirt next year is red! Nasty fucks, anyways hope you guys enjoy!
I hope the 1990's black jersey can be revived again.

One of the ugliest shirt that i ever seen! :sergio:

We had a pink jersey in 2003, but it was too pale and ugly.
This season is the best pink one I've ever seen.
For pink i choose the juvecentus. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)