Juventus kits 2011/2012 (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
c mon boys, embracing mediocrity is one things, but embracing such a gay jersey should me way too much.
(at least it is for my old fashioned manhood)

Cmon seriously, look at these pictures, its like someone did that on purpose to make fun of us.
I dont mean the barby girl ones...

May 22, 2007
c mon boys, embracing mediocrity is one things, but embracing such a gay jersey should me way too much.

Cmon seriously, look at these pictures, its like someone did that on purpose to make fun of us.
Your thoughts on the goalkeeper top.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006

:lol:

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
One thing I've always hated about Juventus jerseys (can't believe I just used those words) is that when u watch a match u can't distinguish players from each other because u can't distinguish jersey numbers, can't they fuckin come up with a color that will make it easier for all the commentators and viewers in the world? Nike I hate you!

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
One thing I've always hated about Juventus jerseys (can't believe I just used those words) is that when u watch a match u can't distinguish players from each other because u can't distinguish jersey numbers, can't they fuckin come up with a color that will make it easier for all the commentators and viewers in the world? Nike I hate you!
I share that same sentiment. They should keep part of the back solid black.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
I preferred Juve jerseys when they were more black. This seasons looks plain and tacky. Last seasons jersey would have been good if the sponsor had been incorporated properly into it.

kistos

Dec 11, 2005
It does. Pro direct soccer had it without sponsor and it went out of stock! I send them an email and they told me that they don't know when they'll receive another shipment of pink jerseys...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)