Juventus kits 2011/2012 (28 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I wanted to get them as well, i run a bit too
These have the 2.1 sole, they have now 3.0 which is barefoot emulation. They have them as NikeID as well, I am really considering customizing a pair but I have to train on lightweight running more, I just got a new pair two days ago and made a short spin with them. They felt good, in a few kilometers, I will get used to running in such shoes and I'll consider Free 3.0 more seriously.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
These have the 2.1 sole, they have now 3.0 which is barefoot emulation. They have them as NikeID as well, I am really considering customizing a pair but I have to train on lightweight running more, I just got a new pair two days ago and made a short spin with them. They felt good, in a few kilometers, I will get used to running in such shoes and I'll consider Free 3.0 more seriously.
Word? thanks for the info so which ones have 3.0? as I prob will use Ebay .

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Word? thanks for the info so which ones have 3.0? as I prob will use Ebay .
They are called Nike Free 3.0

But go to Nike.com and check out NikeID, you'd enjoy designing your own shoes more. You can also choose if you want the 2.1 or the 3.0 sole.

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
I hate the way they put the logo so up high. even for Zamalek. Congrats on your new telco sponsor. Vodafone to Zamalek now :D

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
It's my dream that Puma dresses us some day. Adidas would do too, but we're probably stuck with these Americans for another 50 years :wallbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)