Juventus kits 2011/2012 (20 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
New Juve stripes in new home

Juventus will unveil their shirts for the 2011-12 campaign on Wednesday at the Serie A club’s new arena.

According to Calcio GP, the Old Lady will host the event at their redeveloped stadium in the middle of this week.

Juve will move into their as yet unnamed home, on the site of their old Stadio Delle Alpi, before the start of next term.

According to rumours, Juventus’ home shirt will have jagged stripes, while their away jersey will be pink with a big black star on it.

FI

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I can just imagine all the newspaper headlines when Juve is tearing through defenses with Aguero-Matri. They'll say:

Pretty in pink :D

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
New Juve stripes in new home

Juventus will unveil their shirts for the 2011-12 campaign on Wednesday at the Serie A club’s new arena.

According to Calcio GP, the Old Lady will host the event at their redeveloped stadium in the middle of this week.

Juve will move into their as yet unnamed home, on the site of their old Stadio Delle Alpi, before the start of next term.

According to rumours, Juventus’ home shirt will have jagged stripes, while their away jersey will be pink with a big black star on it.

FI
What does 'jagged stripes' mean?

We should sign Aguero before the away kit is revealed.
Good one :lol:

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Unfortunately yes. We can see a star on this advertisment and that's reveals everything.

Actually, that looks much more of a shirt than the other ones posted earlier. (If you ignore the hello kitty :p)

Those looked like T-shirts.

Do you have a pic of that shirt without the cute kitty?

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
Actually, that looks much more of a shirt than the other ones posted earlier. (If you ignore the hello kitty :p)

Those looked like T-shirts.

Do you have a pic of that shirt without the cute kitty?
Yes, i do. As i understand we still have an agreement with "Balocco" for the next season and ours shirts should look excatly like this i suppose. Now it's not so bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)