Juventus kits 2011/2012 (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
TURIN, March 23, 2012 - Meanwhile, circulate the first rumors on the new jersey: wider vertical stripes, black box that houses the number in white, black collar inside which should be written the historical sentence of Giampiero Boniperti: "Winning is not important, is the only thing that matters. "

http://www.myjuventus.net/2012/03/juventus-first-rumors-about-new-shirt.html

Since this news was retrieved from tuttosport, should we believe it?
And for the next season, we'll be back in 1 sponsor again. http://www.myjuventus.net/2012/03/juve-betclic-balocco-goodbye-returns.html ... said tuttosport.
I love it. The back should always be like that.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
I wonder who our new sponsor is going to be. 8M per season for that horrible Betclic logo just doesn't cut it anymore.

Petronas? Arabs? Ferrari?

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
That kit looks AWESOME! I really like it! If it had a polo shirt like collar then it would be even better imo. I also love the back were the name and number are.

kronos

Aug 16, 2011
I like the shirt, but i always want it to have an extra color, like the ones with the yellow or red numbers and letters.
Still, this one is a great improvement from the ones we've had the last couple of years IMO.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I like the shirt, but i always want it to have an extra color, like the ones with the yellow or red numbers and letters.
Still, this one is a great improvement from the ones we've had the last couple of years IMO.
Yeah, I hear you. It'll definitely have yellow in there too. That's become our third unofficial color.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
I'd be content with that BetClic jersey. Our jersey right now is nauseating to look at.

The Qatar jerseys are still my favourite though, and they'd probably pay big money.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
I'd be content with that BetClic jersey. Our jersey right now is nauseating to look at.

The Qatar jerseys are still my favourite though, and they'd probably pay big money.
Meh. 8M from Betlic and 3M from Balocco isn't really what a club like Juventus is supposed to get compared to other clubs.

We need Tamoil money.

May 4, 2011
Hublot is one of the biggest and most luxurious watch brands in the world, quite pricey too...US$20,000 can give you an entry level model so I hope they come on board in a very big way. They also sponsor the likes of Usain Bolt, Manchester United, Ferrari and Bayern Munich

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Meh. 8M from Betlic and 3M from Balocco isn't really what a club like Juventus is supposed to get compared to other clubs.

We need Tamoil money.
Oh, I was just talking in terms of the jersey design.

If we use BetClic again, we better renegotiate a new contract and more sponsorship money. We'll most likely be in CL next year, and they'll have to pay up more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)