Juventus kits 2010/2011 (47 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Sorry,I didn't know you didn't know! And it is really not that free. My friend works na carini and he says that an order around 100 euros would cost atleast another 20 euros just to past the border.
Customs expenses are always a risk. Though personally, out of 40-50 various things I ordered online(valuing from 5$ to a 150$) I have only once payed customs expenses. I've been lucky in that regard.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lorena

Dec 11, 2010
Answer my last post, Lorena. ANSWER ME!
I don't have answer on that sheik! But I'm guessing it has to do something with your terrorist jobs :D
Customs expenses are always a risk. Though personally, out of 40-50 various things I ordered online(valuing from 5$ to a 150$) I have only once payed customs expenses. I've been lucky in that regard.
You really have been lucky with that. How come you didn't have to pay it?

Apr 15, 2006
I don't have answer on that sheik! But I'm guessing it has to do something with your terrorist jobs :D

If I'm a terrorist, then jail me. But don't charge me "shipment" on a Juve order!

I've never had to pay anything extra for things ordered online too. Though I admit I've never ordered something so expensive before, I've never had to pay customs or extra shipment charges before.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
If I'm a terrorist, then jail me. But don't charge me "shipment" on a Juve order!

I've never had to pay anything extra for things ordered online too. Though I admit I've never ordered something so expensive before, I've never had to pay customs or extra shipment charges before.
But Sheik, all those subscriptions for xxx-rated sites don't need to be physically shipped, so they don't actually pass customs. Hence, no taxes.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Pure luck. The law says all postal shipments under 150kn(shipping you payed for it included) does not go under custom inspection, but in practice everything under 300kn can easily pass most of the time. It also helps if the person you buy from(eBay mainly) declares the item with a lower value so that it goes by customs unnoticed. But it's luck most of all, with thousands of packages that pass every day, they can't inspect all of them.

Lorena

Dec 11, 2010
Pure luck. The law says all postal shipments under 150kn(shipping you payed for it included) does not go under custom inspection, but in practice everything under 300kn can easily pass most of the time. It also helps if the person you buy from(eBay mainly) declares the item with a lower value so that it goes by customs unnoticed. But it's luck most of all, with thousands of packages that pass every day, they can't inspect all of them.
And do you maybe know will I have to pay something on the border when I'll be coming back from Turin with tones of Juve stuff?

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

And do you maybe know will I have to pay something on the border when I'll be coming back from Turin with tones of Juve stuff?
For personal transactions over the border one person is allowed to enter goods under the value of 1000kn. Which is plenty really since you'll probably not be traveling alone, so it's the number of persons x 1000kn. Everything over gets "customed" depending on the type of goods(every product has a specified customs rate) and on the value after customs, they add 23% of PDV.

Lorena

Dec 11, 2010
For personal transactions over the border one person is allowed to enter goods under the value of 1000kn. Which is plenty really since you'll probably not be traveling alone, so it's the number of persons x 1000kn. Everything over gets "customed" depending on the type of goods(every product has a specified customs rate) and on the value after customs, they add 23% of PDV.
That is great :)

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Don't take those things for granted though and end up bringing 5000kn of stuff. Customs inspectors are assholes and they can make up stuff and accuse you that you are bringing that stuff in with the intent for resale(for which whole different rules apply). Then you'll have to either bribe him or pay customs expenses plus PDV. Be fairly modest and you should not have problems. Or lie and hope they don't look in the trunk. :p

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Don't take those things for granted though and end up bringing 5000kn of stuff. Customs inspectors are assholes and they can make up stuff and accuse you that you are bringing that stuff in with the intent for resale(for which whole different rules apply). Then you'll have to either bribe him or pay customs expenses plus PDV. Be fairly modest and you should not have problems. Or lie and hope they don't look in the trunk. :p
Question is: does Lorena have a lot of junk in the trunk? :shifty:

Lorena

Dec 11, 2010
I'll just put all those things on myself and pretend like it wasn't just bought :p And I must hope the inspector won't be Interista,Milanista or Hajdukovac because he will be extra carefull to find something :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 45)