Juventus kits 2010/2011 (33 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
Juventino[RUS];2580463 said:
juvestore.com
ya just found it ...hoped that the polo and jacket where both on the juvestore...but on is in the nikestore and on in the juvestore....thought i could save money with the shipping:shifty:

Mar 9, 2006
ya just found it ...hoped that the polo and jacket where both on the juvestore...but on is in the nikestore and on in the juvestore....thought i could save money with the shipping:shifty:
whole juve line will be on juvestore.........but they dont deliver in russia because of our customs :sergio: :sergio: i don't know what to do, i need that black shirt + polo

mondo1

May 14, 2006
Juventino[RUS];2580485 said:
whole juve line will be on juvestore.........but they dont deliver in russia because of our customs :sergio: :sergio: i don't know what to do, i need that black shirt + polo
maybe u got lucky and find it on ebay:xfinger:

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Great examples bro.
The second one is awesome, but except that single "J" which is the same color as the t shirt (it is not easy visible) the rest is not pointing at Juve.
i could'nt find the white one bro, the white one is def better than the black shirt bec the J is much more visible. the thing which is a major turn off is the shipping cost :D its a bit too high making the shirt cost double its value :( so i wonder how i will convince the parents to make this happen. last time it failed miserably so looks like i will wait until i save enough money to cover it my self.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
i could'nt find the white one bro, the white one is def better than the black shirt bec the J is much more visible. the thing which is a major turn off is the shipping cost :D its a bit too high making the shirt cost double its value :( so i wonder how i will convince the parents to make this happen. last time it failed miserably so looks like i will wait until i save enough money to cover it my self.
Wow that's a lot , 100 Euros for a t shirt is a lot even if you're gonna use your v Cash.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Wow that's a lot , 100 Euros for a t shirt is a lot even if you're gonna use your v Cash.
thats true. dont forget i still have to multiply the 100euro's by 6 or 7 ( depending on the exchange rate) so that's a lot to be honest :D they already got me the away jersey earlier this year so if i ask for this it will be pushing it a bit too far :D if it was'nt for the shipping expenses it would've been superb.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
thats true. dont forget i still have to multiply the 100euro's by 6 or 7 ( depending on the exchange rate) so that's a lot to be honest :D they already got me the away jersey earlier this year so if i ask for this it will be pushing it a bit too far :D
Sometimes it's better to be a 10 pounder guy, at least you'd have a constant money influx that way. :eyebrows:

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)