Juventus keeping an eye on the French League (7 Viewers)

Jul 23, 2006
Michael_Cutajar said:
Dopo le sentenze dell'Arbitrato che hanno tolto 8 punti di penalizzazione alla Juventus, proiettandola gia' a ridosso delle prime in classifica, in casa bianconera non si hanno piu' dubbi sul primo posto in campionato e la conseguente diretta promozione in Serie A.
Per questo in seno alla dirigenza juventina si stanno gia' tracciando i primi profili dei calciatori che dovranno rinforzare i vari reparti per la prossima stagione, perche' l'obiettivo e' quello di competere subito per lo scudetto.
La Francia e' tra le nazioni nelle quali la Juventus potrebbe rivolgere i suoi maggiori interessi.
In particolare Abidal e Ben Arfa del Lione e Franck Ribery del Marsiglia.
Eric Abidal, esterno sinistro di difesa, sul quale c'e' stato un forte interesse da parte del Real Madrid durante l'ultima estate, e' un elemento di assoluto livello per rinforzare la retroguardia bianconera.
Hatem Ben Arfa, giovanissimo attaccante messosi in luce negli ultimi Europei Under 17, nonostante sia impiegato ancora poco da Houillier, ha gia' mostrato di essere in possesso di grandi numeri.
Ribery si conosce gia'. Rivelazione della scorsa stagione in Ligue 1, ha trovato la definitiva consacrazione agli ultimi Mondiali trascinando con Zidane la Francia in finale contro l'italia.
Ribery e' stato a lungo corteggiato dall'Arsenal.
Con lui la qualita' a centrocampo sarebbe assicurata.

Calciomercato.com

After the sentences of the arbitary which took off 8 points off the punishment of Juve, putting them towards the top of the table, the Juventus board have no doubt that they will be promoted now.
Because of that the board are already looking for players who can strengthen the team for next year as the objective is straight away to compete for the title.
France is one of the countries which has attracted most of Juve's interest. In particular Ribery, Ben Arfa and Abidal.
Abidal, who was tracked by Real Madrid all summer, would be the strengthening of Juve's defense.
Hatem Ben Arfa, a very young attacker who has been attracting interest since the Under 17 championships, even though has not been played by Houillier, has shown he has great skills.
Ribery is already known. A revelation in last year's Ligue 1, showed the praise was deserved in the World Cup Finals facing Italy next to Zidane in the final.
Ribery was followed for a long time by Arsenal.
With him quality in the midfield is assured.

I'm going to start asking for pay for doing this :D
:D
thanks for the translation

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Turk_Bianconero said:
yes board really stupid,but ribery must be more stupid for this mistake
If Ribery was really unhappy and saw a window of opportunity he was right to take it. Especially as he was relitively unknown and no-one would have offered for him

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
I said it very often but Ribery is not Juve Material. He is sader than Ibra in his fucking mind. Probably Ben Arfa would be nice if one of our second line Forwards will go away. Abidal is the replacement for Balza-i think that DD is not sure that Balza is our right back that can give the stabilitation that our defense need. I would say before we buy Ribery try to get Aimar, Diego or something like that. But i say something else. If Ribery will join Juve and make a very good figure and stay for a long time i will buy a Juve shirt with his name. :toast:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Thanks for the background on Ribery's situation. Though it doesn't sound like he has a problem with loyalty as much as he has a problem with living up to his commitments, which is even worse.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Pinturrichio said:
Calciomercato.com

Juventus are intrested Frank Ribery ( Oly. Marseille) Eric Abidal, and Ben Arfa ( Oly Lyon) . I havent pasted the whole articile because its in italian and i dont know if i can paste articiles in other languages.
would LOVE to see those 3 playing for Juve

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
swag said:
Thanks for the background on Ribery's situation. Though it doesn't sound like he has a problem with loyalty as much as he has a problem with living up to his commitments, which is even worse.
:agree:
although he would've been perfect for us, he is very similar to neddy and would replace him directly

Jan 7, 2004
here

But in June of that year, he abruptly left the Istanbul club and joined Olympique de Marseille, the sixth club of his career. The move was a controversial one, especially in Turkey: Galatasaray claimed Ribéry's contract was still good and that all back wages had been paid to Ribery, but Ribéry claimed the contract was void because, he claimed, that the club's management owed him back wages. The case is under FIFA arbitration as of June 2006.

innocent until proven guilty

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Turk_Bianconero said:
he cant be happy metz,galatasaray and now marseille

he is muppet of his manager

I can understand him.

All the big players want to play in a big club and neither Metz, Marseille or Galatasaray could not satisfy him.

Maybe he would settle in Juve.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Turk_Bianconero said:
he have very big mental problems

do you want new zlatan
what do u mean by "mental problems"? he is an aggressive player thats all...there have been and will be hundreds of players like him...and what was the exact nature of his situation at Glatasaray? Why did he leave? Gala supporters can be quite hostile maybe that was a reason he left...

Jul 2, 2006
ahmedz said:
what do u mean by "mental problems"? he is an aggressive player thats all...there have been and will be hundreds of players like him...and what was the exact nature of his situation at Glatasaray? Why did he leave? Gala supporters can be quite hostile maybe that was a reason he left...
never:disagree:

Galatasaray fans loved him but he betrays them

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
It wasnt the fans, it was the cash,
he and some other players (and coaches) claimed that he wasnt paid...
If he got paid and did all this, he is a disloyal scum indeed...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)