Juventus keeping an eye on the French League (2 Viewers)

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Nigel is simply an average player. He likes to be known as versatile and to be able to play in any position in defence and midfield. I consider him to be unable to play in any position in defence and midfield.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
VDV ain't bad, but I think Nedved's shoes would be too big for him to fill. I have concerns over his fitness and stamina. He's very injury-prone and he doesn't have the best legs nor the lungs.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
yeah his fitness is from the greatest things that make him somewhat a liability at times.
I guess the closest player to fill neddys shoes is Ribery

Geof

May 14, 2004
Dominic said:
VDV ain't bad, but I think Nedved's shoes would be too big for him to fill. I have concerns over his fitness and stamina. He's very injury-prone and he doesn't have the best legs nor the lungs.
btw, do you think Hamburg's training system is just totally wrong? I mean look at the amount of injured players they have...
I guess the injuries are linked with the low morale, but then again, their bad record might be a consequence of their poor training system.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Geof said:
btw, do you think Hamburg's training system is just totally wrong? I mean look at the amount of injured players they have...
I guess the injuries are linked with the low morale, but then again, their bad record might be a consequence of their poor training system.
Well, Van der Vaart had the same problems at Ajax (his fitness problems, among other problems, were even worse at Ajax actually). So in relation to VDV, I don't know if the problem lies with Hamburg or VDV himself. Having said that, judging from that ibrahimovic interview and things I hear, the training system of Ajax might also be somewhat lacking.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Geof said:
i dont think there is something wrong in the training system unless they changed something this year from last year. Cuz last year they didnt have as much injuries, VDV as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)