Juventus in Arabia (1 Viewer)

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
Juventus coming to Jeddah... hmm is this like when they said Husain Abdulghani has signed for Juve lol and they brought him out in the newspapers carrying Juve's jearsy..
Although if it happens I'm deffinately in.. Its my birthday :)

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
I am in saudi for another 2 weeks...looks like i might push it up till the 21st if this is for real...rami are they gonna play in shargeeyah?

OP
Rami

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
  • Thread Starter #30
    I am in saudi for another 2 weeks...looks like i might push it up till the 21st if this is for real...rami are they gonna play in shargeeyah?
    It's a retirement match for Hatim Khiyami who played for Al-Wehda, you tell me Hamid are they gonna play in Shargya?:p

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Actually no, make that Motors General Phrysler Hadillac Uranus Momma MiaKia. That name will sell more.

The fucking logo of my company will be so big that it will take up space from left headlights to right headlights.

OP
    Rami

Rami

The Linuxologist
    Dec 24, 2004
  • Thread Starter #39
    I think the game has been called off guys.
    Sharq Al-Awsat newspaper says that it has been postponed due to the death of two Saudi princes, Abudlmajeed and Abdullah Al-Faisal. But it didn't announce a date, so most probably IF it ever happens, it would be in the summer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)