Juventus in Arabia (1 Viewer)

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Sharq Al-Awsat newspaper says that it has been postponed due to the death of two Saudi princes, Abudlmajeed and Abdullah Al-Faisal. But it didn't announce a date, so most probably IF it ever happens, it would be in the summer.
Sorry to hear that, Rami. May they rest in peace & condolences to their family & friends.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Sharq Al-Awsat newspaper says that it has been postponed due to the death of two Saudi princes, Abudlmajeed and Abdullah Al-Faisal. But it didn't announce a date, so most probably IF it ever happens, it would be in the summer.
Mat Almahroum??:shocked:

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
You probably meant Marhoum:D

And no, "mat 6al 3omro" :D
:rofl:

I really meant "Ma7roum", because I remember him called "Al-Mahroum" because his first deewan was called "Wa7y Al7erman"...

Anyway, I remember also that a rumour was spreading after he stopped writing poems that the reason was that the Egyptian who was working for him and used to write poems for him has died:D

OP
Rami

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
  • Thread Starter #49
    :rofl:

I really meant "Ma7roum", because I remember him called "Al-Mahroum" because his first deewan was called "Wa7y Al7erman"...

Anyway, I remember also that a rumour was spreading after he stopped writing poems that the reason was that the Egyptian who was working for him and used to write poems for him has died:D
    Abdulmajeed writes poetry? Thats a new one for me, perhaps Abdullah Al-Faisal but not Abdulmajeed.

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
    Abdulmajeed writes poetry? Thats a new one for me, perhaps Abdullah Al-Faisal but not Abdulmajeed.
    Of course, I'm talking about Abdullah Al-Faisal...

To be honest, I didn't hear of Abdelmajeed beofre he died.

But he's cute relatively to his brothers.

I'll understand if you won't reply to this post :D

OP
    Rami

Rami

The Linuxologist
    Dec 24, 2004
  • Thread Starter #51
    Of course, I'm talking about Abdullah Al-Faisal...

To be honest, I didn't hear of Abdelmajeed beofre he died.

But he's cute relatively to his brothers.

I'll understand if you won't reply to this post :D
    I would be impressed if you actually know his brothers, I mean siblings from the same mother. ;)

Oct 3, 2004
    Tayib, Rami - Lebanese, Muslim, with a UAE residency...would I easily be given a visa to Jeddah? (won't say I'm Shi3a so I won't get rejected! :p )

Oct 3, 2004
    Hehe no. No Lebanese passports or identification papers indicate sect/religion except for Army documents. (if you feel like asking why, PM me..dont derail the thread! lol)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)